Build Your eCommerce Website in 8 Hours
Have you always wanted to have your own e-commerce website but worried about programming? Here is a brilliant workshop that trains you how to build an eCommerce website from scratch without any coding at all! You will be given an e-commerce website building software, a domain name and a web hosting account to host your website.
Build your e-commerce website in 8 hours without any programming
Free domain name (.com) and 1-year web hosting
Certificate of achievement is included
"Limited Seats. Book Now"
What You Will Learn
This course is a hands-on step-by-step workshop that will teach you how to create your own eCommerce website within 8 hours, without any programming knowledge
Learn to download and install over 300 free themes/templates for your online shopping website
- Know how to set up categories and subcategories
- Discover easy ways to add products information, description and photos
- How to add images and a short-cut for adding bulk images in one go
- Find out how to customise your store with slideshows, banners, featured products etc.
- Discover ways to create discount and gift vouchers
- How to use customer product reviews
- Provide multiple currencies
- Set up different shipping methods
- Set up geo zones for shipping and tax purposes
- Set up various payment methods e.g. PayPal, Bank Transfer, iPay88, MolPay, SenangPay, Cash On Delivery (COD)
- How to track and analyze your sales via the reporting function
- How to send email to your customers from your online store
- Discover 8 mind-blowing free tools to manage, enhance and promote your website that could save you thousands of Ringgit
Why Should You Attend
- For new eCommerce entrepreneurs to start selling online
- For existing businesses to acquire more sales by selling online
- Basic knowledge on how to use the Internet
- Please bring along your laptop. This will be a hands-on workshop
Samples of eCommerce Websites You Can Build
Trainer Profile - Melvin Wong (Sarawakian)
- Current business mentor at Magic Sarawak and the South Bay Entrepreneurial Center in Los Angeles. Also a mentor at AngelHack US
- Personally built over 15 websites
- Samples of websites that ranked No. 1 or first page on Google - Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4, Screenshot 5
- Conducted Search Engine Optimization (SEO) online course with Talk IT in South Korea
- 12 years of online business experience with 17 countries - U.S, U.K, Finland, France, Australia, Israel, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, South Korea, Japan, China
- Former CEO of FanXT/Just Mobile, an online game and mobile apps company that was acquired by an American/Japanese company in 2016. This company owned an MSC-status with tax breaks for 10 years
- Sold eMemorial, online memorial website to The Star, Malaysia's No.1 English newspaper (2016)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) from Nottingham Trent University, U.K (2001)
- Country representative in Global Entrepreneurship Week event in the White House in U.S (2012)
- Country representative for 3 weeks of entrepreneurship program, hosted by U.S State Department in U.S (2012)
- Speaker at Global Entrepreneurship Summit, officiated by U.S President Barack Obama (2013)
- Winner of Make The Pitch business reality TV show in Malaysia (2012)
- Speaker for iGaming Congress in Macau (2012)
- Trainer for SingTel telecommunications company in Singapore (2009)
- Trainer of “Build Your eCommerce Website in 8 Hours” business course (2007)
- Mentor for Malaysia Developers' Day hackathon with AT&T (U.S) in Malaysia (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Winner of National Intellectual Property Awards - Malaysia, 2014
- Global Innovation Through Science & Technology (GIST) Excellence Award (Top 1% of 1,500 GIST ventures in 54 countries) - U.S, 2013
- Winner of TIE Global All-Asia Business Competition - India, 2012
- Winner (Merit) of MSC Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA) - Malaysia, 2011
- MIPTV Finalist for Content 360 Competition - France, 2010
What are my parking options at the event?
Parking is free and it's plentiful!
What can I bring into the event?
Please bring a laptop. Wifi is provided
Must I prepare a domain name before the event?
Yes. You must tell us what domain name (.com) you wish to own before the workshop starts. Please go to search for the availability of your desired domain name at Instant Domain Search (or here). REMEMBER, do not order from those websites. Tell us the domain name and we will purchase for you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For more info, please contact us or call/Whatsapp 012-3544216
What's the refund policy?
We provide full refund 7 days before the event's date
NOTES: We only include domain name with .com in our package. Additional charges may incur if you wish to have .co, .net, .org .com.my or .my domain name. This will be billed separately.