eBrand Innovation 1.0: Transforming Traditional Business to Digital
BRANDKER Academy Presents:
eBrand Innovation 1.0 – "From Traditional to Digital"
The Internet has disrupted traditional business models and open up exciting opportunities for brands to expand rapidly across borders.
Get insights from industry experts about the Digital Free Trade Zone, Malaysia's e-commerce landscape and funding opportunities in today’s digital era. Learn how your business can transform innovatively with a disruptive business model, branding and digital marketing strategy from top gurus.
Date: 12th August 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Venue: Selangor Digital Creative Centre SDCC
E-28-1, City Park, i-City, Shah Alam
Who should attend: Entrepreneurs & SME Business Owners
Speakers & Sharing Topic
(1) Carol Fung, Head of Seller Adoption (eCommerce & DFTZ Division) of MDEC - "The Digital Free Trade Zone and How It Impacts Malaysian Entrepreneurs"
(2) Chan Kok Long, Executive Director and Co Founder of iPay88- "Opportunities in Today’s Malaysia e-Commerce Landscape"
(3) Dr Viraj Perera, Platcom Ventures - "Innovation and Capital in Today’s Digital Era"
(4) Goh Boon Peng, Founder & CEO of MyStartr - "Crowdfunding in Todays Digital Era"
(5) Matthew Chong, Founder & Group CEO of BRANDKER - "Business Fundamentals: Disruptive Business Model and Branding"
(6) Vince Tan, Founder & CEO of Shock Media Studio - "Unlock Your Business’ True Digital Potential with Digital Marketing"
(7) Ivan Lee, Co Founder of Qǔ Exchange - "Sharing Economy Exchange for SMEs"
**Seats are limited to 120 pax. Register NOW!**
For further information, kindly whatsapp to Felicia +6017 3711 571.
Thank you and see you soon!
Find us on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BRANDKERAcademy