Morning Vs. Night Challenge
Morning vs. Night Challenge (MNC) is a challenge carefully designed for you to regain control of your weekends with NO EXCUSE to skip. Your action and your run determines who you are.
Early Bird: The Morning Runners. Morning run is a great way to start the day.
Night Owl: The Night Runners. End a day with a cooling run after the sunset.
Lazy Worm: Need no explanation.
Never miss a weekend
YOUR WEEKEND IS YOURS.
Weekends are the precious days for you to complete your life goals and build up healthy habits. If your weekdays are all about work, then your weekends should be all about life to balance it. If you can control your time on the weekend, you can control your life.
"Wake Up With Determination and Go To Bed With Satisfaction"
MORNING VS. NIGHT CHALLENGE
Complete a run on your weekend is undoubtedly great. What if you can do it consistently for several weeks? Let us challenge you to make your weekend great with zero excuse and build up your weekend running habit. It is a challenge to your discipline and willpower.
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS
Team of TWO (2), 2x Motivation, 2x Accomplishment, 2x Fun
The challenge runs only on the weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Batch 1 (Current Opening!!!):
- 6th October 2017 (Friday)
- 7th October 2017 (Saturday)
- 8th October 2017 (Sunday)
- 13th October 2017 (Friday)
- 14th October 2017 (Saturday)
- 15th October 2017 (Sunday)
- 20th October 2017 (Friday)
- 21st October 2017 (Saturday)
- 22nd October 2017 (Sunday)
- 27th October 2017 (Friday)
- 28th October 2017 (Saturday)
- 29th October 2017 (Sunday)
Morning Session: 4:00 am - 10:59 am (Local Time) Night Session: 5:00 pm - 11:59pm (Local Time)
Challengers are required to "check-in" with minimum 3 KM individually per weekend in the chosen session (morning or night) and continue doing it for 4 consequence weekends.
We know it won't be easy if you're doing it alone. Challengers are required to join in a pair of TWO (2). Motivate each other and reach the goal together.
Find your partner now with a promise to complete the challenge together and make your weekend routine fun with companion.
OFFICIAL APP: BiiB+
Use BiiB+ to have more fun in Morning Vs. Night Challenge with
- Challenge progress reminder
- Team progress tracking
- Honesty checker
BiiB+ allows you to inspire and keep each other motivated to reach the goal. We respect fair competition with honesty and sportsmanship, and we hope all participants respect one another too.
- Track your run
- See your performance
- Stay informed of your progress
- Motivate team members
BiiB+ is available on Google Play: Download Now
Morning or Night? Your choice, your challenge!!!
Tee Shirt Size Chart
Two Types of Reward and One Type of "Reward"
- Early bird microfibre tee for finishing team who completed at least 3 KM per weekend for 4 consecutive weekends during morning sessions.
- Night owl sports microfibre tee for finishing team who completed at least 3 KM per weekend for 4 consecutive weekends during night sessions.
- Lazy worm sports microfibre tee for Did Not Finish (DNF) team. DNF team can opt to retry the challenge by declining the reward and re-join the challenge again with just RM29 x2 in the upcoming batch opening (eligible for same team, same participants).
What if... You fail? Your teammate fails?
Loyalty price for 100 Days Challenge Participants:
- RM49 x2 for 2 participants in a team (before 16th September 2017)
- RM59 x2 for 2 participants in a team (before 16th September 2017)
- RM69 x2 for 2 participants in a team (before 30th September)
- Shipping fee is included in the participation fee for all participants with the mailing address in any of the ASEAN countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia.
- For international shipment outside of the ASEAN countries listed above, kindly purchase the "Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up" together with your ticket.
- Reward will reach your doorstep within 45 days after end of the event.
- For group/team, all finisher rewards for the team members will be bundled into one (1) single package and to be sent to the group leader/creator.
With a vision to make running fun and safe in ASEAN, BiiB (previously known as neu+) is founded in 2015 to connect local runners, races and groups together with BiiB+, the local runners app.
For more details, check us up here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Q1: What if my teammate fails to complete?
A1: Team success and fail together, if one of the teammate fails, the team will be considered as DNF and both will get "worm". Keep an eye and motivate each other is the key to complete the challenge.
Q2: I don't want the "lazy worm" tee, when can I retry with my teammate?
A2: We will do it once every 2 months. You can retry again with the special retry package and move into the next challenge.
Q3: How can I create a team of two?
A3: One member of the team will be responsible for the ticket purchase for 2 participants, by filling up team name, 2 set of email addresses and personal credential, the team will be created for you in the system with a confirmation email in 48 hours.
Q4: Can I collect mileage by running on a treadmill?
A4: No. Sorry. We are collecting data on ASEAN running hotspots for safer running environment. We encourage you to run outdoor, and be a part of the community to make running outdoor safe in ASEAN.
Q5: I am using iPhone, how can I sync up my run and team?
A5: Don't have to worry, you'll need to screenshot your tracked run and send them to us via Facebook messenger. We will update daily after 12am. We will create a BiiB+ account for you so that your teammate can see your progress and you can check your own progress on any Android phone too. Sorry for that, our iOS app is coming soon to serve you better.
Q6: I am not living in any of the ASEAN countries, can I still join the challenge?
A6: Absolutely. You can run anywhere (outdoor) you like. In order to get your reward shipped to non-ASEAN countries, you need to purchase "Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up". If you have a mailing address in ASEAN, you don't need to pay extra for the shipment.
Q7: Can I ship the reward outside of ASEAN?
A7: Of course. What you have to do is to purchase "Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up" together with your participation ticket.
Q8: When can I receive the reward?
A8: The reward will reach your doorstep within 45 days after the last day of the event. We will need some time to validate and prepare your exclusive reward.
Q9: Can I use other run tracking apps for this challenge?
A9: Yes you can. Make sure you submit the screenshots to us for timely update. If you own an Android phone, we strongly recommend BiiB+ to make this challenge fun and hassle-free.
- The event description was updated. Diff#271955 2017-08-23 09:25:14
Add to Calendar
Oct 6 - Oct 29, 2017
[ Fri ] - [ Sun ]
4:00 AM - 11:59 PM MYT
[ Fri ] - [ Sun ]
4:00 AM - 11:59 PM MYT
Limited Early Bird Team (RM59 x2) SOLD OUT RM118.00 Standard Team (RM69 x2) SOLD OUT RM138.00 Out of ASEAN Shipping Top-up SOLD OUT RM35.00
- Venue Address
- Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia
Running with BiiB545 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?