Ripple XRP: Potential or Hazard?
We go behind the scenes and unveil facts about the Ripple blockchain, Ripple Labs, the R3 Consortium and what some of the world's leading banks are doing with this blockchain technology.
What does all this mean to you as a lay person? A potential investor? A programmer? Or business person?
WHAT WILL YOU BE LEARNING?
- What is Ripple XRP?
- Who is behind the company?
- Why Ripple XRP coins cannot be mined?
- What is Ripple trying to solve, actually?
- Which Banks & corporate companies are using Ripple?
- What is Ripple XRP's price on the exchange?
- What is the true potential of Ripple's system? (Info for investors!)
- How to buy & sell Ripple XRP in Malaysia?
- What is Bank Negara's stand on Ripple & other digital currencies?
- Which mobile app is safe to install to track/trade Ripple XRPs
.... and much-much more.
Participants attending this workshop WILL receive free training materials, resource sheets etc. You don't need to bring your own laptop BUT you must have a smartphone with Internet access or WiFi enabled.
Amarjit Singh is a leading expert on Blockchain technology and a Master Class Trainer. He is the Co-founder & Principal of Blockchain Academy (Asia). A Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) from C4, a leading examination body. He is currently pursuing his Masters (MSc) in Blockchain & Cryptography. Having worked for giants like IBM & Citibank, he has more than 15-years experience in I.T. and training. To date, he has trained more than 2000 individuals spanning across various industries, banks and government bodies. Amarjit is a highly sought after keynote speaker and has bee interviewed and featured in The Edge. In the next few months, he will be appearing in radio interviews, magazines, traditional and online media channels across Asia.
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
- WORQ Coworking Space
Early-bird Rate RM29.00
- Venue Address
- WORQ Coworking Space, Unit 3A-01A, Level 3A, Glo Damansara, No 699, Jalan Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, 60000 Malaysia Malaysia
WORQ Coworking Space948 Followers