#3: Setting Up Your Practice (hands-on) - September (Singapore)
Xero's cloud software brings all the information accountants need together in one simple and easy-to-navigate space. Beautiful powerful tools put you in charge of your clients' accounts and your own workflow.
Xero's training events let you explore the benefits of the cloud, and helps you and your practice get seamlessly set up in Xero.
About this Event
The key to being successful on Xero is in making sure you, your staff, as well as your clients are set up correctly in your practice account! In #3: Setting Up Your Practice, we’ll take you through:
- Managing your clients and workflow on Xero HQ
- Xero HQ, Explorer, Alerts & tools to help your Practice
- Staff user permissions
- Creating your billing account
- Education & how to get help from Xero
- Xero Advisor Directory
This is a hands-on, practical learning session. Please bring along:
- An internet-ready device (e.g. MacBook, laptop, tablet)
- Your Practice’s Xero Principal and login details (speak to your Account Manager if you need help identifying the Xero Principal)
- List of Practice staff emails
- Corporate credit card details to create your Xero billing account
Who Should Attend
Principals, partners and/or senior managers of accounting and bookkeeping practices in Singapore. Please note that registration begins at 1:15pm and the session shall start on time - please do not be late!
Must I be a Xero Partner to attend?
No, but you will get the most out of the training session if you are signed up as one and are set up on My Xero Partner Edition. This allows you to try our single ledger and follow through the demonstrations.
How do I become a Xero Partner?
Simply fill up this form and we will be in touch to assist you.
What does it mean to be a Xero partner?
100K+ Accountants and Bookkeepers use Xero to work faster, more efficiently, and help their practice thrive. Learn more about the Xero Partner Program here.
How can I become a Xero-certified Advisor?
Learn more about Xero U here.
Add to Calendar
Mon Sep 4, 2017
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM SGT
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 115 Amoy Street, #03-00, Singapore 069935 Singapore
2-min walk from Telok Ayer MRT (Exit A)
Want to find more groups and events like this?