Register your interest on Peatix by "purchasing" a RSVP ticket. Our Sales Reps will get in touch with you!
The course fee is $639 - For more information, please visit https://www.kidscode.sg/product/go-deep-with-minecraft/
Minecraft has over 100 million users across various platforms, and educators are increasingly using the game as a teaching tool. So what is it, and how can your kids benefit?How Minecraft works
At its core, Minecraft is about placing and mining blocks. The game world consists of 3D objects—mainly cubes—that represent materials such as dirt, stone, various ores, water and tree trunks. Players gather these material blocks and use them to form various constructions.
You can pretty much code anything to construct buildings and beautifully surrounded environments. They learn to manage resources. You can do anything you want, limited only by your imagination.Requirement
- Experience with coding is preferred
What do your kids learn?
- Get exposed to syntax programming
- Learn to build a maze with an algorithm
- Create your own house through coding only
- Encourage development and expansion of thinking skills
- Encourage creativity in your kids
- Develop cognitive skills
How do we at Kidscode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We guide your child through step-by-step exercises to create the following for their world
- Garbage Dump
- Swimming pool
This recursive training method helps to instill the basics of coding, the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!
Some examples of Minecraft in action:
- Expose and understand basic Java programming
- Developed, personalized and bring home their first Minecraft “World”
- Develop enhanced higher order thinking skills (HOTS)
- Take up App Creation for both iOS or Android and expand your knowledge into mobile app development!
For more information and to confirm your child's space in the course, please visit www.kidscode.sg