Scratch Basics 101 – September
Register your interest on Peatix by "purchasing" a RSVP ticket. Our Sales Reps will get in touch with you!
The course fee is $199 - For more information, please visit https://www.kidscode.sg/product/scratch-basics-101-september/
TWO SESSIONS AVAILABLE - 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
Your kids will learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically with Scratch programming. Join the community to create stories, games, and animations. Share with others around the world.Requirement
- No prior experience required.
What You’ll Learn
- Get exposed to fundamentals of programming with Scratch
- Get exposed to computational thinking by using various options in Scratch, including sensing operators and pen control events
- Enhance problem solving capability
- Equip one with logical and creative approach to execute task
- Have fun with project-based learning
- Explore the creation of their first ever game
How do we at Kidscode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We guide your child through step-by-step exercises for their simple animation
- We get them to rebuild this first project or do a slight variation of it and convert to racing game
- We then leave them to build a simple brand new project from scratch
- We get them to work on this new project without any guidance
- We repeat the process to instill confidence and familiarity
This recursive training method helps to instill the basics of coding; the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!
- Create your very own game to be shared with your friends and family
- Scratch can be downloaded free at your own PC
- Continue with many more game creations with Scratch
- Aspire to be next game changer!
- Take the next step with Scratch with Makey Makey
Learn about Micro:bit!
For more information and to confirm your child's space in the course, please visit www.kidscode.sg