International Pub Crawl Party
International Pub Crawl Party!
Join us for the first ever Tokyo Pub Crawl International Party. Come and celebrate other cultures as we move from bar to bar throughout the night. Each bar has a "host country" and is very excited to get us all tipsy. Be ready to exchange languages, points of view, and hopefully phone numbers. Giddyup!
***The first citizen to arrive from each country will receive a FREE DRINK!!***
• We will visit 4 bars/clubs
• Find new bars and new people while exploring Tokyo
• Everyone moves together in one big, happy, group
• Free welcome shot at each bar (4 FREE shots)
• Awesome drink discounts all night (only for attendees)
• Many chances to win free drinks - Games and Contests
Pub Crawl Handbook (About the Bars)
Bar 1 (6:30pm ~ 7:45pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with space to mingle and sit down. Good environment for talking and getting to know each other. We will be doing a mixer/icebreaker here, so get ready to mingle! For those who are really thirsty, small group drinking games will be held. Food is available for purchase.
Bar 2 (7:45pm ~ 8:45pm)
We try to heat things up a bit at the second bar, with a little more music and exciting feel. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as we kick-off our games and activities. Hint: Hangout near the DJ booth for a head start on free drink contests.
Bar 3 (8:50pm ~ 10:15pm)
By now, the crowd has loosened up and inhibitions are flying out the window! At the 3rd bar, you'll have space to dance and the music will be bumpin'. If need be, finding a table to sit down and chat shouldn't be a problem. The games and contests continue here, so best to follow the crowd if you're looking to get in on the action.
Bar 4 (10:20pm ~ close)
If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard pressed not to do so at Bar 4. Actually, this place will be more like a club. And why not? You've had plenty of time to find your friends and forge some new relationships (or strengthen existing ones?) on your mini-adventure around Tokyo. Nothing left to do than party the night away.
NOTE: Although you're free to stay at the club as long as you'd like, the Tokyo pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train. If you have any questions about train schedules, ask the pub crawl staff.
Pub Crawlers Receive:
• Free welcome shots at each bar. (3 or 4 free shots)
• Drink discounts at each bar - GREAT deals guaranteed
• Sample delicious craft beers at the brew pub
• No additional cover charges at any bars or clubs
First Time Crawlers (初めてですか？)
A pub crawl is basically a "bar tour" or "bar-hopping." We will organize a group of people visit 4 different bars together, finishing at a club. It's easy way to meet people, chat in English and Japanese, and of course there will be dancing and drinking.
Most of all, its fun and exciting, and a new way to experience Tokyo! Check out our photos on Facebook to get a good idea of what to expect:
• 18:30 ~ 19:15 Bar 1, welcome shot, kick off speech, mixer
• 19:45 ~ 20:45 Bar 2, welcome shot, games + drink contests
• 20:45 ~ 22:15 Bar 3, welcome shot, free drink competition
• 22:15 ~ 23:30 Bar 4, welcome shot, party 'till you drop!
Pub crawl members can join or leave us at any time during the pub crawl.
These are approximate times.
Map to meeting spot will be posted 1 week prior to the event at:
• Time - 時間: 6:30pm - 11:30pm
• Place - 場所: First House (B2) (Roppongi/六本木)
• Guys - 男性: ¥2500, Ladies- 女性: ¥2000
• ¥500 discount for ladies! 性は￥500割引!
• Coming with a group? Discounts available (please ask)!
What can I do to help?
People ask this all the time and THANK YOU. Nothing makes us happier than making the pub crawl a success together. So if you wanna help, let us know. We might ask you to hold a sign, direct the traffic, hand out some shots, etc.
6:30 PM - 11:30 PM JST
Male / 男性 SOLD OUT ¥2,200 Female / 女性 SOLD OUT ¥1,700
- Venue Address
- 東京都港区六本木5-16-5 インペリアルビルB2F Japan
Inside the FORUM building, across the street from FamilyMart. Look for a white building with a large sign that says FORUM. Enter the plaza, turn left, and go down the stairs.