Skyrocket your sales with Facebook Marketing (SkillsFuture Approved)
* This workshop is Skills Future Approved & Claimable*
Are you in sales, and want to leverage on Facebook the big social media advertising giant for sales leads? This course will benefit you if you are active an active Facebook Marketer and Advertiser. You may have spend some money advertising, and realize it is not working for you.
Join us for the workshop, if you hope to learn how you can re-target visitors who have visited your Facebook Page the last 30 days up to 365 days.
If you have a website, this course is also for you, as we introduce to you about Facebook Pixels, and what it can be done for you.
Have your developer on standby, as we bring you step by step on how to generate a Facebook Pixels Code for you or your developer to add on your website on Day 1 of the workshop. With Facebook Pixels in place, and sufficient daily web traffic, you can launch your Facebook Re-targeting Ads.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• The type of Ads they should launch on Facebook (there are at least 4 types!)
• The type of content they should present to get a lead or conversion on Facebook
• Apply at least 1 Paid and 1 Organic Facebook Lead Conversion method
1. Working through your Facebook Marketing Strategy
• Identify who your customers are
• Identify content that will help you grow your followers!
• Identify your sales funnels
• Create & Manage Your Facebook Page
• Understand about Facebook Ad Targeting
• Identify the digital marketing strategies you can use as your lead funnels
4. Facebook Best Practices & Marketing Strategy
• Understand about Facebook Best Practices
• Apply Facebook Best Practices in your Marketing Strategy
5. Brainstorm, Consultation & Hands-on Lead Generation
• Brainstorm about 3 offers you can make on Facebook
• Learn how to create AWESOME content for your Facebook
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable, for Singaporeans aged 25 and above *
No Cash Required. If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how you can pay us directly with your Skills Future Credits.
Non-profit, social enterprise and student discounts are available.
Email us at email@example.com for more details.
Participants who have completed the workshop will receive a certificate for completing the workshop.
About the Trainer
Being a designer by training, she was intrigue by many things when she started her agency back in 2010. From Facebook marketing to SEO & SEM, she has became a self-taught marketer and hands-on practitioner.
A hands-on marketer and practitioner who believes in learning a new skill everyday, challenging herself to explore and embrace technology, even if it meant to try shopping in a mandarin app, like the TaoBao Shopping App when AliPay was no longer a requirement to create an account on TaoBao.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to bounce ideas off participants. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
If you're looking to learn abundantly, and use the internet as a marketing tool to help your business stand out in today's every growing technology, you have to join Charmaine at the workshop.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more small class workshops that are conducted in a small group setting of max. 6 participants, and that is what she has set herself out to do. This is to ensure that participants get more out of each training with Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
Always looking for opportunities to pay it forward in the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Charmaine also trains youth-at-risks, in collaboration with Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) under The Good Designers.
The Good Designers currently has 7 Workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable. From YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Coding workshops to Infographics Marketing!
More details about The Good Designers: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on Facebook on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startups:
More of our workshop reviews are available on our Facebook Page
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles MRT, take exit "i" to Ascott at Raffles Place, 6 Raffles Quay is right after Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
Don't you just love the pantry. Makes learning more fun when you have different hot drinks to keep you awake! We mean... to help you focus!
[ Wed ] - [ Thu ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
$498 via SkillsFuture Credits Regular Ticket $528.00
On sale until Aug 14, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 Singapore