Cocktail Lovers Workshop #2
Drinking is all well and good, but a drink always tastes better when you've made it yourself! The 2nd of a 3-part series, this workshop will focus on Gin & Tonic. A G&T is a simple cocktail typically served in a highball glass, yet it is the perfect foundation for experimentation to create an entirely new drink. Different gins, tonics and garnishes come together to transform your average tipple to something exciting.
The workshop, headed by Head Mixologist of Lucky Bar, Darren Lim, will last approximately 90 minutes and will include:
- History and science behind Gin & Tonic
- Knowledge & tasting on the different types of Gin
- Knowledge & tasting on the different types of Tonic
- Hands-on with your own G&T
- Q & A
Cost is $40 nett per participant. Training notes will be provided and participants will be able to make their own version of a G&T!
Spaces are limited.
8:30 PM - 11:30 PM SGT
- Lucky Bar, 243 Holland Ave
Single Entry to Workshop SOLD OUT $40.00
- Venue Address
- 243 Holland Ave Singapore
Cocktail Lovers Workshop15 Followers