Stories and Sharing of Resilience over Food!
Meet, learn and discover new perspectives from each other's setback with the company of tasty and affordable Halal food!
During our past session on the 15th, we touched on:
- How to do a post failure reflection in order to move on with our lives
- How to sustain momentum after a major setback
- How can we appreciate delayed gratification instead of being jealous of other’s success
- Sole breadwinners who are suffering in silence, usually fathers and single mothers – How can they create space to find fulfillment in their lives apart from hustling for money and taking care of their children? This was briefly touched on during the past session and its open for a new set of discussion once again.
On saying that, we are also open to discuss new topics revolving around the subject of resilience!
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Masala Project. 535 Kallang Bahru. GB Point, #01-01, Singapore 339351
Just come in! FULL
- Venue Address
- Masala Project. GB Point, 535 Kallang Bahru, #01-01, Singapore 339351 Singapore
Alight at EW 9 Kallang Station. Hop on bus services 26 or 853 and alight 4 stops later.
Society Dropouts28 Followers