Ways to Effectively Retain Learning Through Better Visual Presentations
As an adult educator, developing a deck of presentation slides that can enhance training delivery and effectively retain learning, can be a challenging task. It may seem so, but it really isn’t.
In this workshop, you will learn 3 simple ways to effectively achieve this through better visual presentations. Did you know that our brain reads visuals 60,000 times faster than text? In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to create a presentation deck that will help you keep your learners engaged and retain more information of what you’re trying to communicate, teach, and share.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to
- Create a professional slide deck presentation of at least 4 to 6 unique layouts with PowerPoint or Keynote Application.
- Understand the importance of font choices and sizes that will help in the readability of their presentations.
- Understand the importance of colour choices, and learn a resource on colour matching, and colours they need to start using in their presentation decks.
Who Should Attend
This workshop empowers the following CET professionals
- Adult Education: trainer, coach, facilitator, educator, assessor, instructional designer
- Training Management: e-learning specialist, developer, programme manager, training manager, business development manager, education technologist, training consultant
- Human Capital Management: human resource specialist, learning & development manager, organizational planner, training manager, consultant
What To Bring
Please bring along a laptop for this hands-on session.
About The Speaker
Charmaine, is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency.
Being a web designer by training, she was intrigue by many things when she first started her agency back in 2010. From Facebook marketing to SEO & SEM, she has became a self-taught marketer and hands-on practitioner.
A hands-on marketer and practitioner who believes in learning a new skill everyday, challenging herself to explore and embrace technology. Always looking at resources available online, and sharing these findings with her participants and clients.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks especially in design and about the different digital marketing topics, Facebook, Email Marketing, SEO & SEM. She is also always always excited to bounce ideas and brainstorm together with her participants during the workshop.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
Important Note: First come first serve basis. The workshop is Free. Total of 15 tickets available, but Institute of Adult Learning (IAL) is also running their sign ups on their website. We will send you details on how you can sign up.
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Life Long Learning Institute
I'm an adult educator
On sale until Jun 30, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 11 Eunos Road 8 #05-03 / 06-03 Singapore 408601 Singapore