Seminar: Manchester Property Outlook and Investment
Discover potential wealth creation through property investment in Manchester, UK's second city.
There is more to Manchester than two football clubs and universities.
Did you know?
- Manchester is voted UK's best city to live in again (Global Livability Survey 2016)
- Manchester's property price is forecasted to rise 28.8% and projected rental growth of 20.5% over next 5 years (JLL UK Residential Forecast Feb 2017)
- 80 members of FTSE 100 companies are already based in Manchester! North-Shoring, shifting operations from London to Manchester, thus increasing demand for housing (*Financial Times Stock Exchange)
- Astounding 167,797 Registered Companies in Manchester (Up from 156,025 at the end of 2015)
- BBC's recenet move to Manchester marks a Large Scale Decentralisation from London
- Manchester's university population is one of the largest in Europe.
Know more about Manchester and how to own a piece of Manchester via property investment under deferred payment scheme. Prices start from £123k for 1 bedder and £191k for 2 bedder.
Seminar will be presented by the developer, Salboy. Architects and solicitors will be present on event day. Sole marketing by Huttons in Singapore.
If you are unable to register, please contact Sylvia Tan at +65 90120835. (CEA: R057666F). ECB Welcome.