Video Content Marketing (with your Mac) - SkillsFuture Approved
1 Day Training | 10am to 6pm
This workshop is Skills Future Approved & Claimable.
Learn to create a 15~20 second video by the end of the workshop.
Max. 6 Participants in each class.
Certificate Workshop: Receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the workshop.
SkillsFuture Course Code: CRS-N-0041549
The most powerful and engaging content on Facebook and Instagram are Videos. If you have ideas to be translated to a Video Content as your Marketing Strategy, but do not know how to start, this is the workshop for you! Our trainer will help you put together a Video Content Marketing Strategy, so come join us!
Hardware & Software Requirements:
(a) Smart Phone (Good Quality Video Recording)
(b) Macbook Air / Pro
(c) Quick Time App (FREE) - For Recording Video / Screen / Audio
(d) iMovie for editing your videos (Version 10.1.6, or the latest iMovie version available)
(e) Tripod for your Smart Phone
Who is this workshop for?
• If you would like to learn how you can storyboard and plan a simple stop motion video clip for your business, come prepared for a workshop full of brainstorming and hands-on activity.
(a) Learn to create video contents for instagram / Facebook
(b) Brainstorm and Research content to translate into your video marketing strategy
1. Introduction to the Workshop (30 Min)
2. Case Study Videos on Instagram / Facebook (30 Min)
- Case Study of simple yet effective videos
- Understand about your buyer's journey as you create video contents
- How can you apply video content for your work / business / project brief
3. Brainstorm, Plan & Storyboard for 3 video campaigns (60 Min)
- Discuss & Share
- Storyboard for 1 video campaign
4. Creating Video Contents: Hands-on Activity (120 Min)
- Story boarding
- Consultation with Trainer
- Shoot (Video / Photos) during the workshop so we can put a simple 15 to 20 seconds video together with iMovie
- Create your graphics for green screen (edit them to appear/move in iMovie), Create Slide Deck (Record Screen + Voice with QuickTime), Consultation with Trainer
5. iMovie: Hands-on Activity - (120 Min)
Learn about iMovie, Step by Step on importing images, videos, editing and compiling the video.
6. Feedback on Video, Final edits & Final Q&A (60 Min)
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
• iMovie Application Installed in your Mac Laptop
• High Definition Smart Phone for Video Recording
• Basic handouts will be provided during the workshop
Singaporeans above 25 years old, workshop is SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable
No cash required. If you would like to use SkillsFuture Credits for this workshop, please email us directly at email@example.com and we will send you payment instructions on how you can pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
SkillsFuture Course Code: CRS-N-0041549
Participants who have completed the workshop will receive a certificate for completing the workshop.
About the Trainer
Being a designer by training, she was intrigue by many things when she started her agency back in 2010. From Facebook marketing to SEO & SEM, she has became a self-taught marketer and hands-on practitioner.
A hands-on marketer and practitioner who believes in learning a new skill everyday, challenging herself to explore and embrace technology, even if it meant to try shopping in a mandarin app, like the TaoBao Shopping App when AliPay was no longer a requirement to create an account on TaoBao.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to bounce ideas off participants. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
If you're looking to learn abundantly, and use the internet as a marketing tool to help your business stand out in today's every growing technology, you have to join Charmaine at the workshop.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more small class workshops that are conducted in a small group setting of max. 6 participants, and that is what she has set herself out to do. This is to ensure that participants get more out of each training with Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
Always looking for opportunities to pay it forward in the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Charmaine also trains youth-at-risks, in collaboration with Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) under The Good Designers.
Good Designers currently has 7 Workshops Skills Future Approved and
Claimable. From YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Adobe Photoshop
and Coding workshops to Infographics Marketing!
More details about The Good Designers: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on
Facebook on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for
their work, business, and startups:
More reviews available on our Facebook Reviews
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles MRT, take exit "i" to Ascott at Raffles Place, 6 Raffles Quay is right after Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
Charmaine conducting a 3 hour workshop with 40 training educators at Life Long Learning Centre under Institute of Adult Learning (IAL), on Ways to Effectively Retain Learning Through Better Visual Presentations.
Corporate Training with 15 Staff of Singapore University of Technology and Design.
Full Day Workshop Training: Infographics & Visual Content Marketing
Don't you just love the pantry. Makes learning more fun when you have different hot drinks to keep you awake! We mean... to help you focus!
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
$360 SkillsFuture Credits FULL Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $378.00
- Venue Address
- 048580 Singapore