Cross-Border Ecommerce into China at Rise Conference
Looking to connect with other cross-border e-commerce business owners? During Rise Conference - Global From Asia is hosting an evening meetup in Hong Kong on Wednesday July 12, 2017
About the Speaker - Ricardo Li
Founder, Popeye Incubation Inc Limited and Former Director of eBay Shenzhen. He has extensive international e-commerce experience and a renowned expert in the cross-border e-commerce industry in China. He has experience selling "both ways" both into China and abroad via a wide range of e-commerce platforms.
His incubator, Popeye, serves emerging brands to support their crowd funding in China and overseas, as well as their e-commerce operation, especially on Amazon. We have ready teams to operate JD, Taobao, eBay, Amazon, Wish, Aliexpress etc.
Many of us have the goal to sell to China. Yet what is the right approach? Do you need to open a company and office in China to do so? What are some strategies for getting on e-commerce platforms in China and tapping into the market?
At this GFA Experts Salon, we bring you insights and tips for these answers and more.
- Register a company in China or not?
- Options for both using a Chinese local company, and those with an overseas or Hong Kong company
- Logistics - how to get my products to the Chinese consumer
- Logistics for both a local Chinese company and an overseas company.
- Marketing strategies - how to reach the Chinese customer
- Budgets and timelines- what these different business models and positions will cost me and what I can expect.
- Case studies - what others are doing
7:00pm: Doors open, registration and networking
7:30pm: Welcome speech and introductions
8:00pm: Main Speaker Session
8:30pm: Questions and Answers
The GFA Experts Meetup Series is doing this event in conjunction with Rise.
This event is organised by Global From Asia