Double Weekend Day 1: TGIF Shibuya Pub Crawl
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!
Introducing the Friday Pub Crawl:
Finished with work? Don't have a job? Grab a friend and let's crawl. If you don't have any friends, we have plenty to spare (lots of people flying solo, don't worry).
This time we're crawling alllll weekend long. The party kicks off Friday in Shibuya and makes its way to Roppongi on Sat.
• We will visit 3 bars/clubs in one night
• You will make some friends and have a chat while making your way from bar to bar
• Check out some of the great bars in Tokyo while avoiding the crappy ones.
• Free shots, free drinks, giveaways, and discounts are to be expected. Details below.
Pub Crawl Handbook (About the Bars)
• Bar 1 (8:00pm ~ 9:10pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with space to mingle and sit down. Good environment for talking and getting to know each other. We will be doing a mixer/icebreaker here, so get ready to mingle! For those who are really thirsty, small group drinking games will be held. Food is available for purchase.
• Bar 2 (9:10pm ~ 10:10pm)
We try to heat things up a bit at the second bar, with a little more music and exciting feel. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as we kick-off our games and activities. Hint: Hangout near the DJ booth for a head start on free drink contests.
• Bar 3 (10:10pm ~ 11:30pm)
By now, the crowd has loosened up and inhibitions are flying out the window! At the 3rd bar, you'll have space to dance and the music will be bumpin'. If need be, finding a table to sit down and chat shouldn't be a problem. The games and contests continue here, so best to follow the crowd if you're looking to get in on the action.
NOTE: Although you're free to stay at the club as long as you'd like, the Tokyo pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train. If you have any questions about train schedules, ask the pub crawl staff.
Pub Crawlers Receive:
• Free welcome shots at each bar. (3 free shots)
• Drink discounts at each bar - GREAT deals guaranteed
• Many chances to win drinks and other prizes.
• No additional cover charges at any bars or clubs
First Time Crawlers (初めてですか？)
A pub crawl is basically a "bar tour" or "bar-hopping." We will organize a group of people visit 4 different bars together, finishing at a club. It's easy way to meet people, chat in English and Japanese, and of course there will be dancing and drinking.
Most of all, its fun and exciting, and a new way to experience Tokyo! Check out our photos on Facebook to get a good idea of what to expect:
• 20:00 ~ 21:10 Pub crawl kick off speech and welcome shot #1
• 20:45 ~ 21:10 Mystery mixer (activity)
• 21:10 ~ 22:10 Bar 2 and welcome shot #2
• 21:30 ~ 21:50 Screwball hour (games)
• 22:10 ~ 23:30 Bar/Club 3 and welcome shot #3
• 22:20 ~ 23:30 Anniversary prize giveaway and contests!
Pub crawl members can join or leave us at any time during the pub crawl!
These are approximate times.
Map to meeting spot will be posted 1 week prior to the event at:
• Time/時間: 20:00から23:30まで
• Place/場所: Hobgoblin Shibuya
• Guys/男性: ¥2000, Ladies/女性: ¥1700
• Coming with a group? Discounts available (please ask)!
What can I do to help?
People ask this all the time and THANK YOU. Nothing makes us happier than making the pub crawl a success together. So if you wanna help, let us know. We might ask you to hold a sign, direct the traffic, hand out some shots, etc.
8:00 PM - 11:30 PM JST
- Hobgoblin Shibuya
Male / 男 ¥1,700 Female / 女 ¥1,500 2 Day Pub Crawl Ticket -- FRI 17th+SAT 18th (Male/男) -- Save ¥1000! ¥3,500 2 Day Pub Crawl Ticket -- FRI 17th+SAT 18th (Female/女) -- Save ¥1000! ¥2,700
- Venue Address
- 道玄坂1−3−１１ 一番ビル3F Japan
Tokyo Pub Crawl3,470 Followers