Unplug & Play (Singles only)
Test your reaction, knowledge, teamwork and fun-loving spirit in a casual, cozy setting with an array of board games! Either choose from the array of board games the cafe has to offer or try your hands at the games we thoughtfully picked out for you. Roll, strategise and conquer among fellow fun-loving board gamers as you compete for the heart of your tablemates! No prior knowledge to the games is required. After all, we want everyone to have genuine fun, joke around, have meaningful conversations and simply let their hair down!
About The Mind Cafe
The Mind Cafe is an ideal meeting place where families, colleagues and friends meet up for board games over good food, snacks and drinks. The Cafe was started by a group of board games enthusiasts who wish to propagate the board games' culture of clean fun and intellectual development.
What to expect
- Huge range of board games at your disposal.
- Group interactions with guaranteed rotations.
- Main course and free-flow beverages will be provided.
- Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
- Minimum 12 participants.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are unmarried or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
• Must be aged 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to reject any payment / participants.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to make adjustments to the date, timing and location of event when necessary.
• GaiGai reserves the rights to exercise any exceptional handling on event registration.
• GaiGai will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by our participants while attending the event.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to GaiGai or transmit to other members. You will not transmit to other members or employees of GaiGai or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or GaiGai employees’ or GaiGai’s rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• Please notify GaiGai in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees of GaiGai verbally and/or physically, GaiGai reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
• By signing up for the event, you are acknowledging that photos and videos will be taken during the event and these materials may contain participants including yourself which will be used as future marketing materials and collaterals.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.