Explode your sales with MailChimp Email Marketing (SkillsFuture Approved)
5. How to use MailChimp Effectively: Hands-on Activity with Trainer
• Sign Up Forms, Templates, Campaigns
• Creating an email template in MailChimp
Day 2: Explode your sales with MailChimp Email Marketing
6. Brainstorm & Consultation
• Brainstorm Content for your Email Marketing Campaign
• Idea and Marketing Consultation
7. Design your own Email Marketing Campaign
• Design Consultation
• Work on your Email Marketing Campaign
8. Import your design into MailChimp (Hands-on Activity)
• Schedule your Campaign for blasting
• Sending your first email marketing campaign with MailChimp
9. How to SUPERCHARGE your business with MailChimp
• Tips to increase the open rates in your Email Marketing efforts
• 5 ways to optimise your email campaigns for better results
• 7 simple ways to grow your email list
10. Rule of thumb in Email Marketing
• A/B Testing
• Reports Module
11. Consultation & Question and Answer Time
• Mac Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable, for Singaporeans aged 25 and above *
No Cash Required. If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how you can pay us directly with your Skills Future Credits.
Skills Future Course Code: CRS-N-0041936
20% discount for all non-profit participants. 10% discount for social enterprise participants.
Email us at email@example.com for more details.
Participants who have completed the workshop will receive a certificate for completing the workshop.
About the Trainer
Being a designer by training, she was intrigue by many things when she started her agency back in 2010. From Facebook marketing to SEO & SEM, she has became a self-taught marketer and hands-on practitioner.
A hands-on marketer and practitioner who believes in learning a new skill everyday, challenging herself to explore and embrace technology, even if it meant to try shopping in a mandarin app, like the TaoBao Shopping App when AliPay was no longer a requirement to create an account on TaoBao.
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to bounce ideas off participants. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
If you're looking to learn abundantly, and use the internet as a marketing tool to help your business stand out in today's every growing technology, you have to join Charmaine at the workshop.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more small class workshops that are conducted in a small group setting of max. 6 participants, and that is what she has set herself out to do. This is to ensure that participants get more out of each training with Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
Always looking for opportunities to pay it forward in the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Charmaine also trains youth-at-risks, in collaboration with Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) under The Good Designers.
The Good Designers currently has 7 Workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable. From YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Coding workshops to Infographics Marketing!
More details about The Good Designers: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on Facebook on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startups:
More reviews available on our Facebook Reviews
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Charmaine speaking on the topic "Guide to Internet Marketing" during the 2016 #GivingWeek
Our New Training Location: 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Don't you just love the pantry. Makes learning more fun when you have different hot drinks to keep you awake! We mean... to help you focus!
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-06-21 15:46:12
[ Thu ] - [ Fri ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Regular Ticket (2 Days) SOLD OUT $498.00 SkillsFuture Credits ($498) FULL
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 Singapore