OpenIDEO | SG Outpost#1 | Open Innovation | #CircularDesignChallenge | #TrackingPlastics
This will be the first outpost meetup for this group and this particular challenge on #trackingplastics. The opportunity statement is:
How might we get products to people without creating plastic waste?
We, the collective, will work on circular design opportunities, this one is related to plastics. During the project period, we'll share research, ideas, actions and more, using the design-thinking framework to guide us through together.
These will be interactive, participatory sessions:
To prepare for this session either try to:
- Read something around plastics - products, services, collections, innovations, issues, interesting examples.
- Make a plastics diary / track your usage of plastic for a period and make observations (photos, notes, videos etc).
- Find and watch a video of a day-in-the-life of someone who is connected to plastics in Singapore or the region.
- Visit or observe someone who works in an industry connected to plastic.
We will have conversations around our experiences, observations and we'll also have a speaker who is connected to plastics, whom we can also talk with.
This will all feed into our research and help to inspire us to the next phases.
Invite others and share this event with someone you want to engage and get to know or work with, or someone who simply wants to make a positive impact!
Spaces are limited so please only signup if you are intending to come.
To learn more and signup to the online platform: www.openideo.com
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
Standard (1st release) FULL
- Venue Address
- 2 Science Park Drive #02-06, Singapore 118222 Singapore
Covered walkway from Kent Ridge MRT (Exit B) to Ascent Bldg. Bus service: 92, 95, 200 (stops at Kent Ridge MRT station). Private carpark in the Ascent building