Make your own Amigurumi Creative Workshop by Tiny Rabbit Hole (Mother's Eve Special )
Come and join us for a creative crochet workshop with your friends and family. If you love and want to learn knitting, you will like this too or looking to crochet a memorable gift for your bff and ♥ ones. Join our workshop for lots of crocheting fun!
Planning for a school, corporate, bachelorette and birthday event? Just contact us! Lotsa Fun! :O
♥ $10 OFF FOR EACH EARLY BIRD! ♥
- Time: 1.00pm to 6.00pm
- Venue: Cosy Air-Con Home Studio @ Sengkang beside Fernvale LRT (4mins walk from LRT)
- Basic amigurumi techniques to crochet one of your own amigurumi.
- Use various techniques like felting, cutting and glueing and your creativity to craft unique ears, mouth, cheeks, etc!
- Patience, focus and fun.
- Suitable for ages 12 and above.
- No experience with crocheting required and if you have little experience you can join us too! :O
- Crochet Hook.
- All the required materials.
- We will guide you until you complete crocheting the amigurumi even it exceed the workshop time. No worries people, we got you!
- Bring friends for more discount.
- We serve premium cake as refreshment
- It's a 5 hrs workshop, we have allocated extra time so that everyone can finish and for those who finish earlier we encourage you to help others, make friends or tell funny jokes.
- Only 7 seats per workshop. This is to ensure everyone got a good amount of 1 on 1 time with our instructor.
- Please come 10 mins earlier so that we can start on time. We respect everyone time
- Some photos will be taken during the workshop for our social media.
- Please contact/whatsapp us @ 93658447 (Yew Tong) if you need any help.
- We have done a number of workshops with schools (15 pax++), corporate events (15 pax++) bachelorette and birthday parties (we can provide premium cake).
- We provide photography if you request for it.
- We tailor amigurumi / crocheted dolls and provide material kits too!
Angie Ng is an avid crochet artist. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication in Australia. While in Australia, Angie has seen how creative the Australians are with their handmade markets held every month. Everyone has interesting ideas, and Angie decided to adopt one for her own. She picked up her crochet hook since 10 and started making magical creatures amigurumi. Angie is a Web Designer by profession. Having a trained eye for design, Angie loves to create beautiful things. She is someone who has plenty of patience and always enthusiastic to share her experience and knowledge to unlock these magical creatures into our lands...