Event is FINISHED
Legal Academy Morning #6 - Topics review and Summary
Join us on May 10 for our last event of our Legal Academy morning series.
Chris Sykes, English solicitor and co-founder of Dragon Law, will be closing our series of Legal Academy workshops by talking about how you should approach legal matters, and some simple ways to go about protecting your business.
Chris will review all the topics that have been covered during the past few months.
#1 - Introduction and Setting Up - Feb. 22
- Introduction to program
- Quickly overview company incorporation/company secretary/bank account opening (for those who haven't done it yet)
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Building your core team: Share Vesting Agreements, Consultancy/Employment Agreements
#2 - Growing your business - March 8th
- Recruiting staff/interns
- Outsourcing to Consultants
- Implementing technology to run your business
#3 - Working with with other businesses - March 22
- What to watch out for and key ideas
- Referral Agreements
- Collaboration Agreements
- Supply of Services Agreement
#4 - Rewarding Staff and expansion internationally - April 5
- Share vesting
- Bonuses/Employee Share Options
- Growing abroad
#5 - Getting investment - April 19
- creating a Business Plan
- Documents when dealing with investors
- What kind of investment?
#6 - Review of other topics and summary - May 10
- [PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE]
- Q&A session
About the speaker
'Chris is a Solicitor of England and Wales and is now Head of Legal at Dragon Law. He practiced law in England as a criminal defense lawyer, before moving to Spain where he worked as a law teacher and trainer, before moving to Hong Kong to help set up Dragon Law.
About Dragon Law
Dragon Law offers businesses a SaaS platform for the easy creation, e-signing, and cloud storage of legal documents. Dragon Law's technology lets businesses protect themselves while massively reducing legal budgets.'
Campfire Collaborative Space started in 2016. With a set goal of helping people in Hong Kong to achieve their passions through hard work and perseverance. We understand that finding office spaces in Hong Kong can be tough and a time-consuming process. At Campfire we provide a reliable and flexible Coworking Space that encourages collaboration. Campfire currently has two locations one in Kennedy Town and Wong Chuk Hang. Providing Services from Tech to Design.
Campfire Collaborative Space
4/F Cheung Hing Industrial Building
12P Smithfield road, Kennedy Town
MTR Kennedy Town ExitA
(2min walk from MTR; make a U-turn on Smithfield road, 1st building entrance on the left)
Add to Calendar
Wed May 10, 2017
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM HKT
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM HKT
- Campfire Collaborative Space, KT
FREE TICKETS FULL
- Venue Address
- Campfire Collaborative Space, 4/F Cheung Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield Road, Kennedy Town Hong Kong
2min Walk From MTR, ExitA, U-turn up the hill
Startup Events @Campfire24 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?