By Request: Pub Crawl Special Party! (バー巡り)
New Year Launch Party
Happy New Year!
2013 is way behind us and we're celebrating the new year with - you guessed it - a huge pub crawl through Tokyo! Of course we're looking forward to welcoming our regular pub crawlers back from the holiday, but this will also be a chance to start the new year right by meeting new people, making some new friends and creating some awesome memories together. Additionally, some of us will get really drunk and not remember anything, but hey! We"ll have a great time doing it.
After the crawl, everyone is invited to head over to Club AgeHa to party the night away. Entrance is FREE for pub crawlers!
• We will visit 4 bars/clubs in one night
• FREE entry to Club AgeHa after the pub crawl. (AgeHa is Japan's largest dance club)
• You will make some friends and have a chat while making your way from bar to bar.
• Check out some of the great bars in Tokyo while avoiding the crappy ones.
• Free shots, free drinks, giveaways, and discounts are to be expected. Details below.
Pub Crawl Handbook (About the Bars)
• Bar 1 (6:30pm ~ 7:45pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with space to mingle and sit down. Good environment for talking and getting to know each other. We will be doing a mixer/icebreaker here, so get ready to mingle! For those who are really thirsty, small group drinking games will be held. Food is available for purchase.
• Bar 2 (7:45pm ~ 8:45pm)
We try to heat things up a bit at the second bar, with a little more music and exciting feel. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as we kick-off our games and activities. Hint: Hangout near the DJ booth for a head start on free drink contests.
• Bar 3 (8:50pm ~ 10:15pm)
By now, the crowd has loosened up and inhibitions are flying out the window! At the 3rd bar, you'll have space to dance and the music will be bumpin'. If need be, finding a table to sit down and chat shouldn't be a problem. The games and contests continue here, so best to follow the crowd if you're looking to get in on the action.
• Bar 4 (10:20pm ~ close)
If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard pressed not to do so at Bar 4. Actually, this place will be more like a club. And why not? You've had plenty of time to find your friends and forge some new relationships (or strengthen existing ones?) on your mini-adventure around Tokyo. Nothing left to do than party the night away.
★ After Party (11:30pm onwards)
Ok, so you REALLY want to party huh? For this special event, we're inviting all pub crawlers over to Club Ageha. Club Ageha is a massive dance club. In fact its the biggest and most well known in Japan. Entrance is free (for pub crawl attendees). If you're looking for an epic end to a great night, join us at the club!!
NOTE: Although you're free to stay at the club as long as you'd like, the Tokyo pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train. If you have any questions about train schedules, ask the pub crawl staff.
All Members Receive:
• Free welcome shots at each bar. (4 free shots)
• Drink discounts at each bar - GREAT deals guaranteed
• Sample delicious craft beers at the brew pub
• No additional cover charges at any bars or clubs
First Time Crawlers (初めてですか？)
A pub crawl is basically a "bar tour" or "bar-hopping." We will organize a group of people visit 4 different bars together, finishing at a club. It's easy way to meet people, chat in English and Japanese, and of course there will be dancing and drinking.
Most of all, its fun and exciting, and a new way to experience Tokyo! Check out our photos on Facebook to get a good idea of what to expect:
• 18:30 ~ 19:15 Welcome shot #1 and kick off speech
• 19:45 ~ 20:45 Bar 2 and welcome shot #2
• 20:45 ~ 22:15 Bar/Club 3 and welcome shot #3
• 22:15 ~ 23:30 Bar/Club 4 and welcome shot #4
• 23:30 onwards After party at Club AgeHa
Pub crawl members can join or leave us at any time during the pub crawl!
These are approximate times.
Map to meeting spot will be posted 1 week prior to the event at:
• Time/時間: 18:30から23:30まで
• Place/場所: Two Dogs Taproom (Roppongi/六本木)
• Coming with a group? Discounts available (please ask)!
Since you already signed up here, you DON'T need to sign up via Facebook or the website, but you CAN buy tickets in advance to receive the special advanced discount.
What can I do to help?
People ask this all the time and THANK YOU. Nothing makes us happier than making the pub crawl a success together. So if you wanna help, let us know. We might ask you to hold a sign, direct the traffic, hand out some shots, etc.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2014-01-06 05:16:17