Cooking Class: Secrets of Asian Flavour
Learn how to cook highlights of Asian cuisine:
- Som Tum (Papaya salad with crush peanut)
- Ee Fuu Noodles
- Pandan Chiffon cake with Milo Ice cream
The modern Singaporean cuisine is a unique combination of the Chinese, Indians and Malays culinary traditions, it is a mixture of love for contrasting tastes and flavors of spices. Appetizing aromas and sizzling piquant seasoning of chili peppers, curry powder, coconut milk are revealed the mystery of gastronomic secrets of the Lion's and Sun country.
You will discover the traditional recipes of the Singapore cuisine on our workshops and also find and learn the modern fusion recipes of connected Western and Asian culinary practices.
Discover the vivid flavors of spicy soup Laksa, sharp shrimp under Chinese sweet and sour sauce, tender curry chicken, incomparable Chilli Crab, spicy Malay satay beef, succulent squid meat in coconut milk, dumplings steam Dim Sum and many-many other Singaporean dishes.
- Light snacks
- Soft drinks free flow
- HANDS-ON Cooking 3 dishes with chef
- Competitions and quizzes
- Ingredients and equipment for cooking
- Photography and photo album in FB group
- Authors recipes of all cooked dishes
- Great mood and unforgettable impressions
- Diplomas for all guests