I am starting this Circle for those undergoing, or are currently divorced and separated. Honouring the pain and experience of this situation and facing the loneliness without a spouse or partner. Some of us have children from this relationship and we continue liaising with the other parent, on parenting or financial issues.
Meaningful conversations with heartfelt sharing of our pain and hurt from emotional, mental or physical abuse. Can be from emotional or marital issues, such as separation or divorce or break up from long-term relationship.
In meeting others who are also facing a similar situation, be comforted & empowered as the stories are shared. Having genuine discussions and seeking the wisdom from each other, in this space to share, grow and learn. Includes a heart meditation for healing of the heart, emotional release & forgiveness and acceptance of oneself.
Each of us will contribute by: -
- Participating by sharing our journey;
- Contributing to the group wisdom, lessons and different roles as single parent;
- Supporting each other on moving forward in an empowering way;
- Admitting to the mistakes we made and learned from, and how we grew and healed or are still healing;
- Being the one to shine the light to others who had or are still walking this path.
Contact: Kalpana at 9816 2600, email@example.com.
fb : https://www.facebook.com/thehealingspace209/
Please inform on your attendance at least 2 days before.
My Journey with divorce:-
My status is “Single-again”. Being a divorcee with children. As painful as most divorces are, besides the pain, anguish and social stigma, there is also a way forward in strength, courage, compassion and resilience.
- Strength in declaring your situation to immediate family, children and close friends;
- Courage in being able to be strong to stand the onslaught of court applications, change of lawyers, tedious rounds of discussions and mediations;
- Compassion on yourself for coping with the changes of being single again or single parent, with loneliness, fears and anxieties on change of status quo;
- Resilience on standing firm and seeking fairness on the requests made, in court applications or agreements made on yourself and for your child.
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- The Healing Space
standard SOLD OUT $38.00
- Venue Address
- 209 Marine Parade Singapore 449532 Singapore
Located at end of Chapel Road. Within 10 mins walking distance from Parkway Parade or I12 Katong
The Healing Space87 Followers