Sharpen Your Memory Workshop JULY
In the past 10 years we have discovered more about our brain and thinking than we had in the previous 300 years!
Our lives revolve around our memories and our work performance is dependent on our functional memories. Good working memories are strongly correlated to high abilities in creativity and problem solving. This workshop brings you the latest memory techniques and understanding of how memories are made to enable you to have a better personal life and work performance.
- The different types of memories
- Cost of a poor or declining memory
- How memories are created
- Creating long term memory
- Loci method for memory encoding and recall
- Story boards
- SHINE system for better memory
- Mind Maps as a recall tool
- Food, Environment and Physiology Factors
- Ways to remember numbers and passwords