Scratch with Makey Makey
Register your interest on Peatix by "purchasing" a RSVP ticket. Our Sales Reps will get in touch with you!
The course fee is $419 - For more information, please visit https://www.kidscode.sg/product/scratch-makey-makey/
Learning to code is so much more fun with an interactive kit, like Makey Makey. It's a simple Invention Kit for Beginners and Experts doing art, engineering, and everything inbetween. During the course, your kids will be challenged to think out of the box, to program their Scratch projects with Makey Makey. Your kids will be encouraged to turn everyday objects into touchpads and combine them with the internet with the help of Makey Makey. At KidsCode, we feel accomplished if our kids love coding after the session.Requirement
- A basic knowledge of Scratch is recommended
What do your kids learn?
- Expose to building an independent Scratch Application
- Learn to control the coding language with a Makey Makey Kit
- Explore creative ways to Makey Makey to control your code
- Enjoy loads of fun in project-based learning
- Equip with logical thinking skill to execute a task
How do we at Kidscode impart our knowledge to your child?
- We guide your child through step-by-step exercises for their simple animation
- We get them to rebuild this first project or do a slight variation of it and convert to racing game
- We teach them how to connect makey-makey hardware with computer
- We guide them to program in scratch to work with makey-makey
- We get them to work on this new project without any guidance
- We repeat the process to instill confidence and familiarity
This recursive training method helps to instill the basics of coding; the sense of adventure and the confidence to explore new ways to code even after the course has been completed!Key Takeaways
- Develop their own version of a real life Makey Makey project
- Scratch can be downloaded free at your own PC
- Continue with many more game creations with Scratch and share with your friends
- Aspire to be next game changer!
- Try taking up the Create Your Own (Adventure) Game! 2D game creation course or Who’s Not Mobile Ready? - a mobile app creation course to learn even more coding tricks!
For more information and to confirm your child's space in the course, please visit www.kidscode.sg
- Venue was changed to "KidsCode SG". Orig#239902 2017-04-15 13:07:40