Breakfast with PwC: Drive your Business Forward with the Right Partners - Corporate Support Services
The pursuit of a new venture or business is a journey that comes with a myriad of challenges. In order to stay focused on the road and ensure long-term sustainability it is important to travel with the right partners who can provide the necessary specialised expertise and professional skills.
In this session, PwC's accounting and finance expert, Michelle Ho, will share with you the importance of having accurate and timely financial information for you and your prospective investors. And will also share insights on how you can better understand your numbers to make informed decisions which will achieve your desired growth.
These insights will be centered around anecdotal recounts of problems that start-ups have faced, how to rectify them, and how to avoid them. Including…
- The importance of reliable financial information to your prospective investors
- How timely financial information can help you to make informed decisions
- How you can manage your company’s working capital and cash flow effectively
Michelle HO has 15 years experience in accounting & finance, including 2 years in the US with industry focus in Technology, Gaming, Pharmaceutical and Fund Management.
- Specific experience: Singapore listed companies audits, US Sarbanes-Oxley & SEC audits and US IPO
- Professional qualification include Licensed CPA of California Board of Accountancy, USA & Member of ICPAS, Singapore
- Registration and light breakfast
- Introduction of PwC’s Venture Hub
- Sharing by finance and corporate secretarial specialists
- Value of timely and accurate financial & corporate information
- Common blind spots by start-ups
Reserve your place now. Join this free breakfast event by clicking on the ‘Get Ticket’ button.