Mahota Sunday Morning Walk (Heritage Walk)
Why Join Sunday Morning Walk with Mahota
1. Pick up a Simple Qigong Exercise
2. Get a Great Light Workout
3. Discover Interesting Trivia about Jalan Besar along the Heritage themed Trail
4. Learn more about Unique Tropical Plants along the Nature themed Trail
5. Enjoy Healthy Breakfast on the House
6. Make New Cool Friends
Put on your comfortable walking shoes and let us bring you on a 1 hour guided walk around Jalan Besar every Sunday. It's a Date!
Meeting point - Mahota Commune Level 3 entrance (in front of our Activity Studio).
Things to bring - Water Bottle and Umbrella.
*In the event of heavy rain, the Sunday Walk will be cancelled automatically.
*Event might end later base on everybody's walking pace.
*For more information, please visit us @: https://www.facebook.com/mahotasg/
*Please note that tickets are not available on Peatix.
*Please call 6299-6809 OR Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to REGISTER or check on the availability of the class.
*Sorry for any inconvenience caused and we seek your kind understanding in helping us to manage our internal registration process.
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM SGT
- 809 French Road, Level 3, Kitchener Complex, 200809
- Venue Address
- 809 French Road, Kitchener Complex, 200809 Singapore
Mahota Commune469 Followers