Jump into traditional Korea and curb your cravings with this kimchi-making demonstration at the Asian Civilisations Museum. Participants will learn how to make kimchi, an iconic dish significant in Korean culture, from expert teacher Heryong Kwon.
Participants should report 10 minutes before the start of the session. Limited spaces are available.
This workshop is part of the Asian Culture & Music Series. The April programme explores the colourful and delicious world of Korea on Friday and Saturday (31 March and 1 April).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need any experience to join this activity?
No experience is needed! This demonstration is suitable for all ages.
2. Who is the instructor for this activity?
The demonstration is conducted by Ms Heryong Kwon, a locally-based Korean chef who trained at The Institute of Korean Royal Cuisine and the Institute of Korean Royal Dessert. She conducts Korean cooking classes and is a trainer with the People's Association. Visit her website here.
3. Why do we
have to put down a refundable deposit of $10/pax?
As workshop spaces are highly limited, the deposit is held as a form of commitment from the registrant. A no-show fee (i.e. the deposit) will apply. The deposit will be refunded 24 hours after the event through Peatix and your means of payment (e.g. credit card).
4. I have more
We'd be happy to answer them for you! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
1. A refundable deposit of $10/pax is collected upon registration on Peatix. This deposit will be refunded 24 hours after the event (standard Credit Card refund windows apply). In the event of no-show, the deposit will be forfeited.
2. Please be punctual for the registration. We reserve the right to open the spaces for walk-in participants to late comers.
- Title was changed to "Kimchi-making Workshop". Diff 2017-03-21 03:44:21