ILCA & Compass Habitat presents "Compass to the Future"
A unique event presented by ILCA and Compass Habitat.
An attractive event consists of the conference forcused on the theme, "The Forefront of Cloud Computing" and the party full of entertainment; 5 minutes pitching event, attractions, music live, and such. Please come and join the fun.
＜Conference＞ 2F Seminar space●17:00〜19:00 * To be held in Japanese only.
“Do Crowds Dream of Cloud Computing in 2014?” The forefront of cloud technology and collective intelligence.
Topics: Why crowd funding now? / Social media and real-time platforms / Can collective intelligence and Artificial intelligence enjoy their honeymoon?/ etc.
- Tetsuya Mizuguchi; creator / game designer / producer / specially appointed professor of Graduate School of Media Design, Keio University.
- Mitsuru Aoyama; CEO of GMO Cloud K.K.
- Junko Yamamoto; CEO of Arts Marketing Co., Ltd./Master of Arts
＜Party＞ 4F Compass Habitat●18:00 – 21:00
◎“The Project” Introducing you business ideas to the Audience
5 minutes pitching event to sell your project to the audience.
Satoru Seki; Contents Producer / Founder of ILCA
*Looking for participants.
- “How to play sword battles” by Masato Yoshioka, an actor of Kurosawa movies, with The Team KACHOFUGETSU.
- “Japanese candy art” by Maiko Kato, candy artist.
- “The best way to drink beer” by Hiroyuki Fujiwara, beer journalist.
- “Vegetable smoothie for your beauty, brain or refreshment?” by Rie Namai, vegetable sommelier
- “Champagne Tasting (pay per taste) – Veuve A. Devaus” by Jiro Kinoshita, wine importer
- Reatmo, Human beatboxer
- Cutout picture by Masayuki Kusumi, famous MANGA artist
- Japanese calligraphy by Karyu Watanabe, Japanese calligrapher
- Pop art by Mafuyu Kamizono, Pop artist
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM JST
Conference + Party w/ 1 free drink ¥5,000 Conference ¥4,000 Party w/ 1 free drink ¥1,500
- Venue Address
- 2-15-19 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan Japan
A minute walk from East Exit of Meguro Station on the JR Yamanote Line. Five minutes walk from Meguro Station on the Namboku Line, the Toei Mita Line, and the Tokyu Megro Line.
ILCA イルカの学校81 Followers