100 Days Challenge 2017
100 Days Challenge, the connected running challenge in ASEAN. Whether on trail or on road, if you have the spirit, just get out and run. You can either challenge it alone, or make it fun with friends as long as you break 100 km in 100 days.
Wonder How Far You Can Run in 100 Days?
ABOUT 100 DAYS CHALLENGE
100 KM IN 100 DAYS
100 km might seem like a mission impossible to some. But don't forget, you have 100 Days too. Elite ultra runners can complete 100 km in less than half a day.
If you think 100 km is a piece of cake, you can always do more to inspire others. Going the extra mile is definitely something winners do. Remember, the goal of 100 Days Challenge is to encourage people to run more and run often. If you can run 100 km in 10 days, Congratulations! But don't stop there! Keep running and let's see how far you can go in 100 days.
"We are all runners, some just run faster than others. I never met a fake runner." - Bart Yasso, Runner's World Chief Running Officer
CELEBRATE A LONG TERM GOAL
100 Days Challenge isn't just another challenge. It is one that pushes you past your boundaries, promoting consistent running for overall health and performance improvement. You are given 100 Days to reach the 100 km mark, But you shouldn't stop there. Go as far as you can and mark your own finishing line.
"It's not just that there's no finish line; it's that you define the finish line." - Phil Knight, Creator of Nike
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS
Progress Checked. Friends are Doing Better? Run more!!
Use BiiB+ to have more fun in 100 Days Challenge with
- Challenge's progress reminder
- Team progress tracking
- Honesty checker
BiiB+ allows you to inspire and keep each other motivated to reach the goal. We respect fair competition with honesty and sportsmanship, and we hope all participants respect one another too.
Wooden Finisher Medal: Front View
Our little wooden medal reminds you to run even after your busy day
Wood symbolises continuous growth and has unique attributes, just like all runners out there. That is why we selected wooden material for our medal.
The symbol "Zenon" in the middle of the medal is made of '1', '0', '0' and the famous symbol normally seen on the power/standby button symbolises the activation of power within to hit the goal.
Wooden Finisher Medal: Rear View
Bring your Finisher Medal out and spot your fellow runners!
Group Entry Special: "The Hall of Fame" Group Medal
Nothing beats peers motivation! Form a team/group with your friends and your team will be entitled to receive the "Hall of Fame" Group Medal when each of you complete the challenge! The medal will have your team name, total combined mileage and individual mileage engraved on the wooden medal.
Get 5 friends and form a team!!
FINISHER TEE SIZE CHART
- Shipping fee is included in the participation fee to any mailing address in the ASEAN countries - Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- For international shipment outside of the ASEAN countries listed above, kindly purchase the "Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up" together with your ticket.
- Your reward and medal will reach your doorstep within 45 days after the event ends.
- For group/team challengers, all rewards and medals for the team members will be bundled into one (1) single package and sent to the member who created the team.
For more details, check us up here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Q1: How can I create a team?
- A1: After purchasing your participation tickets, we will send out an email with a step-by-step guide for team creation.
- Q2: How can I join a team?
- A2: The team creator will send an invitation link to you to join his/her team
- Q3: Can I collect mileage by running on a treadmill?
- A3: No. As we will be collecting data on ASEAN running hotspots, we encourage you to run outdoors, and be a part of the community to make running outdoor safe in ASEAN.
- Q4: I am an iPhone user, how can I participate?
- A4: Don't worry. All you need to do is screenshot your tracked run and send them to us via Facebook messenger. We will create a BiiB+ account for you so that your teammates can see your progress and you can check your own progress on our web portal. Do note that your daily progress will only be updated after 12am. Our iOS app is coming soon to serve you better.
- Q5: I am not living in any of the ASEAN countries. Can I still join the challenge?
- A5: Yes, absolutely! You can run anywhere (outdoors) you like. In order to get your reward shipped to non-ASEAN countries, you need to purchase "Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up". If you have a mailing address in ASEAN, you won't need to pay extra for the shipment.
- Q6: Can I ship the reward outside of ASEAN?
- A6: Yes, of course. Just add on and purchase the "Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up" before checking out.
- Q7: When can I receive the reward?
- A7: The reward will reach your doorstep within 45 days after the event ends.
- Q8: Can I use other third-party run tracking apps for this challenge?
- A8: Yes you can. Make sure you submit the screenshots to us for timely updates. If you own an Android phone, we strongly recommend BiiB+ to make this challenge fun and hassle-free!
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
12:00 AM MYT
[LIMITED] Super Early Bird/First 48 hours only ON HOLD RM59.00 [LIMITED] Early Bird RM69.00 Standard RM79.00 Out of ASEAN Shipping Top Up RM35.00
On sale until Jun 30, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia
Get out of the building and run with BiiB+
Running with BiiB409 Followers