Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) - [Mar 11 - Mar 12, 2017] - Training and Certification - Atlanta, GA
"What is the best way to manage my Kanban system day to day?"
The KMP II: Kanban Management Professional class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. The class also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scrumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows. The Kanban ebook will be provided upon registration.
Prior attendance at KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design or any previous Lean Kanban University Foundations-level class such as Getting Started with Kanban or Certified Kanban Practitioner is preferred (required to achieve the KMP status -- see below).
This class is for people who currently use a Kanban system, or have prior experience with Kanban, or who are in the KMP training series currently, and/or who have consulting clients who use Kanban.
- A digital copy of the book ‘Kanban’ by David J. Anderson
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University, digital format
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
- KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes (see "KMP qualification")
This course, following completion of the KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design class, satisfies the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation requirement. Attendees will receive the following recognition:
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members
Who is the Trainer ?
Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) : Amit Kaulagekar
For more info about the trainer, visit http://edu.leankanban.com/users/amitkaulagekar
What is the cost of this training and certification ?
The regular price for Kanban Foundation -1 (2 days) public class would cost around $1200+, but this private class is offered for a very limited audience at a special discounted rate of $875 /person. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included as well.
If you are interested to take up this training, please call our support number @ 949-315-5832 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for promotional discounts, ticket purchases and additional support.
To discuss more about the training curriculum details, please drop a email to Amit - email@example.com [ Trainer ]
Please note that, the trainer has also plans to offer 2 additional private training's classes, if you are interested.
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP Foundation I Level) - 2 Days [ TBD] - $875 /person
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) - 1 Day [ TBD ] - $575 / person
To know more about the lean kanban university and training details visit http://leankanban.com/project/tpath/
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
KMP-II - Individual SOLD OUT $875.00 KMP-II - Couple SOLD OUT $1,650.00
- Venue Address
- 915 Crestline Pkwy, Atlanta GA 30328 United States