Kanban Foundation and System Design (KMP-I) - [Mar 4 - Mar 5, 2017] - Training and Certification - Atlanta, GA
The Kanban System Design (KMP Foundation I Level) - Lean Kanban University (LKU) Certified Kanban Class [2 days] is part of the series of Alternative Path to Agility classes and helps you understand the Kanban Method and the concepts of flow, pull and collaborative improvement.
It is a two full day certification course and covers the following topics, presented in the form of interactive exercises organized in small groups, plus games, classroom teaching and discussion.
- Controlling Work in Progress (from push to pull)
- Visualizing work (designing the card wall)
- Measuring and managing flow (control charts, flow diagrams)
- Making policies explicit (classes of service)
- Managing change and collaborative improvement
At the end of the training, participants will understand:
- How to identify and address bottlenecks
- How to work with shifting priorities
- How to deal with interrupted work and multi-tasking
- How to deal with important but not time-critical work
- How to avoid having work pile up in one place (or time) while there is a lack of work in another place
- How to create flow in the work, the information to perform the work, and the teams that do the work
Who should attend?
- Program and delivery managers
- Product and project managers
- Product developers, software developers and testers
- People working in operations or support
- Business analysts
What the participants will get ?
- Certificate of Completion of ‘Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training’, digital format
- Copy of the classroom workbook
- Complimentary copy of the book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J Anderson
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory
Who is the Trainer ?
Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) : Amit Kaulagekar
For more info about the trainer, visit http://edu.leankanban.com/users/amitkaulagekar
What is the cost of this training and certification ?
The regular price for Kanban Foundation -1 (2 days) public class would cost around $1200+, but this private class is offered for a very limited audience at a special discounted rate of $875 /person. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included as well.
If you are interested to take up this training, please call our 24/7 support number @ 949-315-5832 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for promotional discounts, ticket purchases and additional support.
To discuss more about the training curriculum details, please drop a email to Amit - email@example.com [ Trainer ]
Please note that, the trainer has also plans to offer 2 additional private training's classes, if you are interested.
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP Foundation II Level) - 2 Days [ TBD] - $875 /person
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) - 1 Day [ TBD ] - $575 / person
To know more about the lean kanban university and training details visit http://leankanban.com/project/tpath/
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
KMP-1 Foundation - Individual SOLD OUT $875.00 KMP-1 Foundation - Couple SOLD OUT $1,650.00
- Venue Address
- 915 Crestline Pkwy, Atlanta GA 30328 United States