Event is FINISHED

Rebel Fridays

Description
Calling all food rebels!

Join us for some Friday rebellion as Kitchen By Food Rebel adds world class organic & bio-dynamic wines, gluten free craft beer and tapas dining to its menu.

We've extending our opening hours every Friday until 8pm giving wine lovers and clean living fans a chance to enjoy our healthy food just that little bit longer.

At the Kitchen, we believe in eating healthy, unprocessed foods 80% of the time, but the remaining 20% of moments should be guilt free.

Creating that perfect balance, our tapas pairings with organic wines are that little bit of naughty, but nice.

#FoodRebelSG #eatgoodfeelgood #FoodRebelFriday

Fri Feb 24, 2017
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM SGT
Add to Calendar
Venue
Kitchen by Food Rebel, 28 Stanley Street
Tickets
Walk In FULL
Venue Address
Kitchen by Food Rebel, 28 Stanley Street Singapore
Directions
5 min walk from Telok Ayer, Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place MRT
Organizer
Health & wellness - ElikaFit
615 Followers