Perfect the Art of Tasting Wine in One Evening!
What is wine? Why wine?
How is wine made?
Are you an enthusiast about wine or simply clueless when people ask for your liking? If you are interested in learning how to appreciate wines or wanting to make more new wine-lovers, then this is the right workshop for you! Join us as we go through the different types of wine (Red, White, Rose, Sparkling, Dry/Semi - Dry/Sweet)
What to expect from this class:
- Learn about the major types of grapes for producing quality wines.
- Type of tools for wine opening.
- Knowing the different glass to use for different wines.
- Serving wines at the right temperature.
- Knowing how to match with different cuisines
- 5 Types of wines for tasting and discussion (Will only be disclosed on event day itself!)
About the Sommelier: John Chua
- Accredited Lecturer for l'Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux(Bordeaux Wine School) for SouthEast Asia
Official Sherry Educator for Consejo Regulador of "Sherry-Xeres-Jerez Y Manzanilla-Sancular de Barrameda.
- Consultant for Dewines for Spanish wines as well as adviser for Sports Clubs and restaurants for their F&B outlets.
- Inducted into the International Wine Judging Panel since 1996.
Rest assure as we go through together step by step with our professional instructor while enjoying your Friday evening with new wine-lover friends!
Come join us on a lovely Friday evening and enlighten your taste buds!
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 18 Spottiswoode Park Rd, Singapore 088642
Standard (5 different types of wine) SOLD OUT $90.00
- Venue Address
- 18 Spottiswoode Park Rd, Singapore 088642 Singapore
Nearest MRT is Outram Park. Exit and take bus 122/174. Alight 2 stops later, at New Bridge Terrance and take a 400m walk southeast towards Eu Tong Seng Street.