Company of Good - The Giving Marketplace
Company of Good brings you our very first The Giving Marketplace. Companies and public agencies will have direct access to social issues, micro-volunteering opportunities and conversations through match-making sessions with non-profit organisations(NPOs).
The Giving Marketplace brings together all things good within one space. Be part of a bustling marketplace filled with people doing good.
You are in for a Good time! Bring your colleagues along and discover different ways that you can benefit the community.
SHOP FOR A CAUSE
Soak in the creativity of non-profit organisations across Singapore. Up to 30 non-profit organisations will be showcasing their wares. Do good while you shop!
Spare some time and experience for yourself different quick and easy volunteering activities that you can bring back to your office.
FIND YOUR MATCH FOR GOOD
Match up with the non-profit organisation of your choice, and ignite your giving journey!
(Represent your corporates and public agencies at this matchmaking event. A follow-up invite will be sent to all representatives for an account to be created).
COFFEE ON US!
Be among the first 100 to redeem free artisan coffee.
PANEL DISCUSSION ON SILVER VOLUNTEERISM (12.30pm-2pm)
Thinking about how to engage your Baby Boomers workforce to do good? Hear from our experts in this field across different sectors. More details will be shared later.
1. Dr Terence Yow, Cluster Director, AMKFSC Community Services Ltd
2. Mr Koh Juay Meng, President, RSVP Singapore
3. Mr Andy Liew, Chairman, Very Special Arts
4. Mr David Neo, Programme Director, PGO
5. Mr Jason Foo, CEO, Alzheimer’s Disease Association
FAQs on Match-making (only for corporate & public sector signups)
1. How long is each session? What am I expected to do?
Each meeting lasts 20 minutes. You will receive a SMS prompt 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Simply share about your company and what types of giving you are keen to explore - volunteering, fundraising, programmes or more. It is an exploratory meeting for both parties to meet up and start an initial conversation.
2. How do we know which NPO participants are coming for the event?
We will be sending you an email to set up their meeting profile page 4 weeks before the event. Please indicate your free meeting slots, look through a list of participants and send a meeting request. A meeting is confirmed if the other party accepts. You will receive a list of confirmed meetings before the event. Both companices / public agencies and NPOs can initiate meetings from their ends.
3. Where is the meeting held?
All meetings will be held at the NPO's booth at the event venue.
4. Any other tips to have a good meeting?
Bring along your name cards and be open minded to learn about what our NPO friends are doing.
Please try your best to make it for the meeting as it will disappoint the other party!
5. If I would like to attend the Panel discussion and The Marketplace carnival, do I need to register them separately?
Please register on the different ticket types. You will need a separate ticket for panel discussion as it is a seated session.
6. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can simply show us your printed ticket, or your eventbrite e-ticket.
7. What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The nearest parking facility is Parliament House and The Adelphi. You can also walk from Cityhall Mrt. For more details on getting here, please refer to https://www.theartshouse.sg/visit/.
8. How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For further questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-02-13 06:10:49
12:30 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- The Art House
Panel Discussion on Silver
Volunteerism - 12.30pm-2pm
FULL The Giving Market Place - 2pm-6pm FULL
- Venue Address
- 1 Old Parliament Lane, Singapore 179429 Singapore
Company of Good305 Followers