APRIL 21ST, 2017 @5 pm
LOCATION Singapore - Turf Club, 1 Turf Club Ave, Singapore 738078
Join us for an unforgettable evening of creativity and fashion backed by passion; which surpasses traditions, customs and time. Yes, we’re going to witness a unique collection of mesmerizing bridal couture 100 years ahead in time!
Mangosteen as a concept was brought to life to present the beautiful process of fashion creation: from understanding a bride’s aspirations to conceiving an idea that best portrays her feelings, from a designer’s sketch to selecting the right fabric, from identifying the best threads to weaving an attire with conviction, from rehearsals to actual photo shoots, and from individual teams to the fashion finale.
With a runway show and an array of entertaining performances, we promise you a time like never before. Be a part of this dazzling night which shall be the talk of the town on 21st April, 2017.
Date & Time : April 21st, 2017 at 5 PM
Venue: Singapore - Turf Club, 1 Turf Club Ave, Singapore 738078
Tickets: include Food & Beverage, seat or VIP table seat, VIP gift from The Luxury Network and Sponsors, and most importantly an unforgetable Entertainment that you have never experienced before!
ALL our Guests can dress up with Covetella at www.Covetella.com using code MANGOSTEEN17 at the check out!
Highlights of Mangosteen 2017:
- 2 local Singaporeans and 2 independent fashion designers will present their unconventional bridal collections
- 15+ teams comprising of local and emerging artists from across the globe will showcase their avant-garde outfits locally and worldwide
- There will be music, dance, paparazzi, entertainment and much more followed by and after-party attraction
- VIP guests will be seated at the tables and goodie bag is included in the purchased ticket
- F&B included in the purchased ticket
- Horse Race will be available for viewing on the day of the event
- Dress code for the cocktail gathering: RED and White for women, RED, White and Black for men. You will have a chance to donate your dress to the TBA Charity via a silent auction after the show
Marketing Partner: The Luxury Network, SINGAPORE
Media Partner: Turf Club Magazine: Winning Post, Fashion Exchange, Omega Magazine, Surreal Beauty Magazine and more… Media Event Preview on April 7th, 2017
100% of the Raffle Draw tickets goes to the Queenstown Multi-Service Centre, Singapore
- Turf Club - Millennium Hotels - NUDE FEMME - Marriot Vacation Club
This project seeks to provide growth opportunities to every individual who is a part of it. Mangosteen provides a fair platform to network, gain media exposure, showcase your fashion creation on the runway, exhibit the creations on digital media and life gallery, create a great portfolio for future possibilities and gather a lot of valuable contacts and experience. All teams will work on TFP (time for print) basis.
- Dr Chia Shi-Lu, Member of Parliament for Tanjong Pagar GRC.
- Mr Hayden Ng, Fashion Designer and Founder of ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase.
- Mr Gary Leow, Assistant Vice President of Singapore Turf Club.
- Mr Alfonso Murillo, Deputy Head of Mission at the Embassy of Costa Rica.
TENTATIVE EVENT SCHEDULE
5 pm Doors Open
5-6 pm Cocktail Reception with Performance (Music, Dance or Singing)
6 pm show starts with a saxophone performance from Daniel Chia
Opening with a featuring Guest Designer Collection:
Singaporean Fashion Designer, Esther Choy with a collection “I Am At Heart A Gentlemen” http://www.eshbyesther.com/
Teams: RÊVE Members (15 + teams)
Singaporean Fashion Designers, Audrey Tang and Fiona Seahwith a collection "Vixens" http://onedayweforayed.tumblr.com/
Horse Race Watching / Cocktail Break
An International Fashion Designer from Moscow, Russia Lena Trotsko with a collection "Maleficent" http://lenatrotsko.com/
A Violin Performance by Shen Xiaoyin Raffles Tickets Prizes
A saxophone performance by Daniel Chia and DJ Triyaz
Closing Featuring Fashion Designer Collection from Galina Mihaleva "Technology and Fashion" http://galinacouture.global/
Team’s Winner Announcement (Jury will give the gifts)
Gifts for Designers presented
9 pm Closing show with a DJ Triyaz Performance
9:45 – 10 pm shuttles will take all guests to an After-Party venue
GET YOUR TICKETS BEFORE IT IS GONE (15 TABLES ONLY WITH A VERY EXCLUSIVE GUESTS)
SEE YOU SOON!
Please NOTE: the Mangosteen event is at The Marquee Building
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 1 TURF CLUB AVENUE SINGAPORE 738078
Early Bird General Admission SOLD OUT $200.00 Early Bird VIP Admission SOLD OUT $400.00 Special Guest Admission SOLD OUT $250.00 VIP Guest - table and goody bag from The Luxury Network SOLD OUT $450.00 VIP table 10 pax SOLD OUT $4,500.00 VIP Media Mangosteen SOLD OUT $450.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore 738078 Singapore