Fashion Sewing 102
This class is suitable for students who have completed our beginner Fashion Sewing 101 class or equivalent. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
2 session workshop for a total of 4 hours
Once a week (same time each week)
All materials, tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
You’ve mastered the sewing machine to sew straight & curvy stitches in 101, it’s time to take your basic sewing skills to the next level!
Our Fashion Sewing 102 class covers an introduction to different fabric & stabilizer types and the uses of grain-lines, constructing popular seam styles like the french seam and piping/cording. You will also learn how to sew a handy zippered wristlet and put your skills to work!
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify & understand popular fabric names & types
- Recognize Fabric Grain-lines & how to use them
- How to construct a variety of basic seams & their functions
- Install conventional zipper
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible!
- The event description was updated. Diff#222156 2017-01-30 13:28:05
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM SGT
Fashion Sewing 102 SOLD OUT $88.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,614 Followers