Reiki Level 2 (Weekend)
Reiki Advancement, for more tools and empowerment with Reiki
Reiki Level 2 is taken at least 2 months after Level 1. This period of time is an important opportunity to practice Reiki and ensure your energy is high. Unlike Usui Level 1, the progressive workshops require the use of mental energy and as a result can be draining for those who have not been using their Reiki for self-healing.
During the Level 2 Workshop, a second degree attunement is given and 3 symbols are taught. The practitioner is able to use the tools to enhance their Reiki flow, and to develop alternative uses of the Reiki energy.
- The Empowerment symbol – increases Reiki flow as though ‘funnelling’ the energy to maximise flow rate and power. Also empowers other energy fields.
- The Harmony symbol – allows Reiki to be ‘wrapped’ around other energy fields and environments to increase harmony eg. harmonising homes, other people, incidents, for improved energy vibrations. The symbol is also used to increase communicative powers, and intuition.
- The Sending symbol – like an IDD number, this symbol allows Reiki to be sent to different energy fields whether they be other locations (both geographical or time), other energy incidents, internal blocks or emotional energy systems etc. This is a very powerful source of personal growth as the practitioner can directly tune into issues and fix them on the casual plane.
Please wear comfortable cotton clothing.
Reiki 2 Manual & Materials provided.
Students from other teachers (Lineage Usui/Hayashi/Takata)
Sometimes switching teachers can create a few extra hurdles as often Reiki teachers have different styles and also teach different techniques and philosophies. To help prepare you for the class we really recommend you download Elaine’s book which outlines many of the Reiki 1 techniques as well as the theory we teach in class: www.reikicentre.com.sg/reiki-pure-and-simple/
We have noticed a big difference in people in terms of less confusion and much better understanding of the level 2 techniques when they are familiar with the way we teach and the general background we have already covered at Level 1.
If you are switching from a different system of Reiki, or have been trained in a lineage that is not Usui/Hayashi/Takata please note you need to begin at Level 1.
Pooja is a Reiki Centre Affiliate and uses the Reiki Centre manuals and certification developed by Elaine Grundy. Students become Full members of Reiki Centre International giving free unlimited access to all our online manuals, videos and further education.
Pooja Arora has been a Reiki teacher since early 2014. Pooja came to natural healing modalities in her early life, when an accident left her with a debilitating injury. She credits Reiki, Yoga, Ayurveda and power of creative visualisation to help her not only tackle her injuries then, but also guide her through various physical, emotional and spiritual ups and downs in the last 16-17 years.
After spending 12+ years in corporate career in international marketing roles, she decided to taker a break and indulge her true passion – sharing healing Reiki, Yoga and Ayurveda secrets. She trained as a Teacher with the Reiki Centre and has been the healing and teaching Reiki for the past year and a half. She also does Ayurvedic counselling, teaches meditation and provides yoga therapy. You can read her blog at www.vaidhyam.com
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- 73 Loewen Road, Singapore 248843
Standard SOLD OUT $510.00
- Venue Address
- 73 Loewen Road 248843 Singapore Singapore
Within the grounds of Two Trees Early Learning School. Please park outside the school and proceed down the steps below Anjali Chocolate. Shuttle Bus complimentary service from Orchard road: www.dempseyhill.com/shuttlebusschedule.html
Reiki Singapore60 Followers