What Every Beginner Investor Must Know - The Seven Pitfalls to Avoid When Investing
Many people want to invest to grow their money, but they do not have the know-how or confidence to do so. Investors often misunderstand investments as being difficult or even mystical. In this sharing by Sean, he is going to uncover the complexity of investing by providing the basic 101 handles that every beginner investor must know. In this session, investment will be made easy to understand. Sean will be discussing these questions that every new beginner faces:
1) Can I pick a few favourite stocks and expect miracle returns?
2) Can I trade for quick wins?
3) Buying when everyone is buying, and selling when everyone is selling. When the crowd does it, it can’t go too wrong, or does it?
4) Putting everything into one winning asset, or should I not?
5) Sticking to your conviction about an asset you know too well
6) Investing in fixed deposits - yay or nay?
7) I just want to invest to feel richer after 3 years - is that possible?
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is keen to understand the basic principles of growing their money safely
More information: http://trehauscowork.com/events/monthlyroundtable/
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
Non Member SOLD OUT $15.00 CRIB Member SOLD OUT $10.00 Trehaus Member FULL
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Rd #03-01 Claymore Connect Mall S238879 Singapore
Trehaus Cowork1,400 Followers