MWKA Lunch Talk: Understanding the changes to the Strata Title Act 1985 & overview of the Strata Management Act 2013
- Recent amendments approved by Parliament towards the National Land Code, the Land Acquisition Act, and the Strata Titles Act.
- Enhanced governance given to management corporations.
- What is Limited Common Property?
- Subdivision of phased development.
- Impact to developers, professionals and purchases.
- Relevant provision of Strata Title Act (Amendment) 2013.
- Relevant provision of Strata Management Act 2013.
His primary areas of practice are in real estate, sport laws, trust law and general civil litigation. He is seen to be a strategist and also a commendable Advocate. Richard is also known for his passion for Civil Liberty issues, which includes Human Rights and Criminal Defence Litigation.
Richard was called to the Bar in 1999. He is currently the deputy President (pro-team) of the Sports Law Association of Malaysia and an Elected Member of the Bar Council. He was also a past-Secretary of the Malaysian Bar.
A graduate of International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Sarah was called to the Bar on 25th October 2007 after chambering with Mr Richard Wee.
She has experience in Property and Loan Documentation supports various kind of contracts. Sarah also from time to time assists her colleagues in litigation matters. She plans to be involved with Syariah matters in the future, in particular Syariah Family Law, Faraid (Interitance) and Wasiat.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-01-12 02:06:30
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM MYT
- MahWengKwai & Associates
- Venue Address
- Level 10-1, Tower B, Menara Prima, Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
MahWengKwai & Associates96 Followers