Comprehensive Intro to Adobe Illustrator (SkillsFuture Claimable - 4 session course)
4 session course for a total of 10 hours.
SUN 10.30AM – 1PM on JAN 8, 15, 22 & FEB 5
Learn how to apply the tools of Adobe Illustrator to create digital artwork, print layouts and fashion design illustrations.
Whether you're looking to create brochures, namecards, design presentations, or if you want to make professional fashion illustrations, this comprehensive 4-session class is dedicated for you. Anyone will benefit from the course whether you are a beginner and do not know how to draw or if you are a talented artist who would like to learn how to get your designs on the computer without spending a lot on expensive software applications.
Suitable for students interested in fashion and graphic design (from school students to adult learners), to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
Bring your ideas to life and start building that design portfolio!
All computers & software provided; just bring yourself!
What You’ll Learn:
- In-depth usage of the tools of Adobe Illustrator and applying the features towards what you need
- Designing branding logos, graphics, and print layouts for digital marketing
- Making selections, adjustments and changes to graphics as desired and using them to create brochures, ads, business cards, etc.
- Create industry-standard technical drawings and illustrations for fashion digitally
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
10:30 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $288.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,614 Followers