Sew your boy a cute casual shirt in 3 sessions!
If you’ve done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques, you are ready for this class. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, click here to join our Introductory class.
3 session workshop for total of 9 hours
3 sizes suitable for 1-2yrs, 3-4yrs, 5-6yrs
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & zipper not included - Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your first class, please bring along 6 small buttons (0.8-1.5cm diameter) & 1 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric (60inch width)/ 1.5 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric (45inch width). Do get in touch for any clarifications.
Make a boys' casual shirt, complete with a mandarin collar & short sleeves.
Upgrade his casual style with a dashing short-sleeve, summery button-up shirt. Featuring a classic stand mandarin-collar, front button closure and shirt yoke - this is a relaxed fit comfortable for everyday wear!
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine.
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Learn how to prep and assemble short sleeves
- Prep & assemble hawaiian/spread-collar point.
- Various seaming methods & tips, including topstitching and hem finishes.
- Buttonhole assembly via sewing machine
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $148.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,614 Followers