Sew your girl a cute Sundress in 3 sessions!
If you’ve done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques, you are ready for this class. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, click here to join our Intro class.
3 session workshop for total of 9 hours
FRI 7PM – 10PM/ JAN 6, 13 & 20 (3 session class)
3 sizes suitable for 1-2yrs, 3-4yrs, 5-6yrs
All sewing tools & domestic sewing machines provided.
Fabric & zipper not included - Non-stretch cotton fabrics recommended.
For your first class, please bring an 8 inch concealed zipper & 1 metre of non-stretch cotton fabric + 0.5m for a contrast collar if desired. Do get in touch for any clarifications.
This dress has a round neckline with a generous Peter-pan collar & ribbon front closure. In a sun dress style, it is sleeveless, with ruching on the bodice and fastens with a concealed zipper in the back. You will learn how to neatly finish the dress with an all-in-one inner facing. This versatile dress would team with many different coloured cardigans and shoes; worn on its own or with a pair of lightweight tights underneath on cooler days.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate and utilize domestic sewing machine.
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Assemble and insert concealed zipper.
- Prep & assemble fabric for ruching techniques.
- How to install bias-bound ribbon around neckline.
- Various seaming methods & tips, including topstitching and hem finishes.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $148.00
- Venue Address
- 10A Trengganu Street Singapore 058464 Singapore
(3 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station Exit A, take the first right onto Trengganu Street
Fashion MakerSpace1,604 Followers