Celebrate! Japanese Cuisine and Culture＠Liang Court 4th week ~Japanese sake, A Warrior’s Guide to Japanese Liquor~
The 4th and last week is all about Japanese sake, you can learn about Japanese sake and taste some samples too!
Please join us on the following dates and times:
■ Basic session:
23rd, 24th Nov. - 2.00pm (※duration approx. 45mins)
- At the Basic session, you can learn about the various kinds of Japanese sake and how they are made. Please come to learn more about Japanese sake!
■ Advance session (Pairing):
23rd, 24th Nov. - 4.00pm (※duration approx. 60mins)
- At the Pairing session, you can learn about the index that indicates the characteristics of sake and gain knowledge on the ways to match sake with your food.
Liang Court, L1 Atrium B (Event Space)
- who likes Japanese food
- who has interests in cooking and is willing to learn Japanese cuisines
- who wants to try delicious Japanese sake.
- who likes drinking Sake
- who loves Japanese culture
Lecturer for this seminar: Ms. Ayuchi Momose
- CEO of Momose Co., Ltd
- Her Sake Bar GINN in Hong Kong, attracted not only Japanese people but also the locals in Hong Kong, spreading the appreciation of Japanese sake.
After working as a sake sommelier at a famous Japanese restaurant in the US, she worked as a specialized dealer of Japanese sake at the TIC restaurant group. Meanwhile, between 2008 and 2010, she lectured about sake at the prestigious Columbia Business School as a guest lecturer. After moving to Hong Kong in 2010, she establishing Momose Co.,Ltd in January 2011, doing consulting for Japanese sake vaults and restaurants. She then went on to open Sake Bar GINN in December 2011.
She regularly organises sake seminars and sake tasting
She gave a sake seminar at Food Expo in 2012 at the request of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Japan. She is also an opinion leader of sake in Hong Kong.
【Celebrate! Japanese Cuisine and Culture＠Liang Court】
This event continues for the whole month of November, every weekend.
Please feel free to register and join us at Liang court!
■The 1st week (2st , 3nd Nov.) :
~"Shabu-Shabu Salad" "Japanese Curry" with Japanese Wagyu~
■The 2nd week (9th , 10th Nov.) :
~Go Fresh with Sushi~
■ The 3rd week (16th , 17th Nov.)
~Let’s Eat “UMAMI”! Taste Japan~
We hope to see you there!
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
23nd Nov.(Sat) 14:00~ [Basic session] 23nd Nov.(Sat) 16:00~ [Pairing session] 24th Nov.(Sun) 14:00~ [Basic session] 24th Nov.(Sun) 16:00~ [Basic session] 23rd Nov.(Sat) 14:00~
23rd Nov.(Sat) 16:00~
24th Nov.(Sun) 14:00~
24th Nov.(Sun) 16:00~
On sale until Nov 24, 2013, 2:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 177B RIVER VALLEY ROAD, Singapore 179032 Singapore
Vivid Creations643 Followers