The Rise of Health Tech Devices & Wellness-as-a-Service - feat. HAX + J&J
What does the future of connected health look like?
A new wave of life-changing devices is coming to market. They can help track, prevent, diagnose and even heal a variety of physical and mental conditions, and bring about the promise of "Wellness-as-a-Service".
This discussion will also cover topics such as funding, trends and co-creation of innovation with start-ups.
== RSVP Fee: 100 HKD at the door) ==
- 08:00-08:30 - Registration
- 08:30-08:45 - Overview: The Future of Health
- 08:45-09:30 - Panel Discussion
- 09:30-10:00 - Networking
1. The Future of Health: Overview
Speaker: Duncan Turner, Managing Director, HAX Accelerator
As the word's most active accelerator and seed investor in connected hardware startups, HAX is an investor in 40 health tech device startups and will present a variety of examples and trends, ranging from fitness to wellness to medical conditions.
2. The Future of Health: Panel Discussion
- Dr. John Bell, Vice President External Innovation and New Business Models, Johnson & Johnson Consumer
- Dong Wu, Head of AP Innovation Center at Johnson & Johnson
- Duncan Turner, Managing Director, HAX
- Benjamin Joffe, Partner, HAX
(This event is organized by HAX
Spotted an error in this listing? Click on “Contact” at the right side of the page to let us know)