Knowledge Sharing Session for IT, Computing and Engineering
Please be inform that the library will be running a series of knowledge sharing session for IT, Computing and Engineering. Thus, We would like to invite all of you to join the event, therefore we seek for your kind help to distribute this information to the faculty members and please encourage your colleague and student to attend.
Below are the details for the session.
IT, Computing and Technology Track
- 10.00-11.00 am: ACM DL (Association for Computing Machinery)
- 11.00-12.00 pm: SpringerLink & LNCS (Lecture Notes in Comp. Sci.)
- 12.00-12.30 pm: World Scientific (Computer Science)
- 12.30-13.00 pm: IGI (InfoSci)
- 14.30-15.00 pm: ASME DL (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) OR MIT Press (Art Humanities)
- 15.00-16.00 pm: SPIE DL (International Society for Optics and Photonics)
- 16.00-16.30 pm: SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
We are currently working with HCM for training hour eligibility for staff/academician who join the training.
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- NTU Lab, FOE MMU Cyberjaya
- Venue Address
- NTU Lab, FOE MMU Cyberjaya Malaysia