Enhancing Corporate Reputation Through Social Media
In an increasingly digital and connected world, consumers are sharing their opinions on brands and companies on social media. A company’s reputation can be tarnished in a matter of hours through a single tweet or even a YouTube video.
This seminar aims to share how Unilever has been aiming to build its reputation in India online through advocating and supporting various social issues. The speaker will cite examples and case studies including the Unilever Bright Future Campaign, Clean India Campaign and Lifebuoy Soap’s ‘Help a Child Reach Five.’
The workshop will cover:
· Linkage between social media and corporate reputation
· Creating engaging content
· Maintaining consistency
· Responding to negative comments and campaigns
· Influencer engagement
· Case studies on Unilever India’s sustainability campaigns
This event is for you if:
· You manage social media profiles for a brand or company
· You work as a brand manager or public relations professional
· You are interested in sustainability and other social issues
Format: Interactive Seminar (90 mins) followed by networking session (30 mins)
Language: EnglishSpeaker Profile: Saahil Kalvani worked as a digital communications specialist for Unilever in India for five years prior to coming to Japan in 2016. He was deeply involved in the campaigns around social issues he will talk about in today’s seminar.