Introduction To French Wines Class
Are you a fan or new to French wines? Well, you have come to right place.
If are really interested to learn more about French wines, do sign up for this short course on French wines.
1) Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and its classifications
2) Wine Making Techniques
3) Understanding Wine Labels
Wine Tasting Overview (2 Premium Wines + 2 Entry Level Wines)
4) Tasting The Difference – Cabernet Sauvignon vs Merlot vs Pinot Noir vs Shriaz
5) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
– Minimum 8 persons to commence
– Duration: 2 hrs
– Baguettes, Salamis & Cheeses will be served
Early Bird (Before 6 December) : SGD$59.90 + Free $20 voucher (only $39.90 for this course)
Standard Ticket: SGD$120
Bring a friend and save additional 5%
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic knowledge thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
For enquires , please call us at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com
For more wine lessons, click on the following link