The Shareholders' Agreement: Essential thinking for your business, both today and tomorrow
Does your business have a Shareholders' Agreement in place?
Is a Shareholders' Agreement necessity or luxury, why is it important, and what are the risks of not having one?
What we'll cover:
- Overview: Shareholders' Agreement
- Why is it important, why do you need it (and why do small businesses not often have one?)
- What clauses must you watch out for?
- Common pitfalls
Agenda (subject to change)
Who should attend
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-11-23 09:53:39
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
- FTSE Room @ Level 9 Capital Tower - 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
Guests of Dragon Law Guests of Stepping Stone Guests of Collective Works
- Venue Address
- FTSE Room @ Level 9 Capital Tower - 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912 Singapore
Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar (Exit G)
Dragon Law102 Followers